6 years of OverGrow Anniversary Party $500 in prizes! A pot for pot Medium grow kit winner announced Sat. July 30th 2022

just love the generosity @Heliosphear i salute you and the mrs. it is true OG spirit the way you are connecting with people and making everyone feel happy / good. just goes to prove that the OG community is second to none. good work and and congrats for your anniversary. many thanks . “OverGrow the world”

11 Likes

I’ll buy in: Overgrow the world!

10 Likes

Sounds absolutely amazing!

OverGrow the world!!

8 Likes

Really cool thing you’re doing here @Heliosphear! OverGrow the World!

9 Likes

First grow here and you guys helped make this happen.

24 Likes

OverGrow the world!!! Happy 7th OG 2.0, I would like to express how much I love this community, and to thank everyone who helps make it happen… it is a magical thing that we have here, you folks are all very special. Thanks so much for going the extra mile @Heliosphear and the Mrs., very generous and thoughtful…:pray:. I’m very proud to be among such fine people, OG for life.:sunglasses:

14 Likes

Wow! I am so stoked to be a part of this institution! Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed and all those who keep the community alive.

OverGrow the world!!!

10 Likes

Overgrow the world! Happy birthday OG. Glad to have been here the last few years! Thank you @Heliosphear for the incredible generosity!

:dove:

15 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!!
OverGrow the world!!
And Happy Birthday OG!!

Thanks @Heliosphear!!!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday OG!! Overgrow the World!

This is from my first indoor grow! Spirit Train F2s from Sebring

5e1ce817895f066e2583bae55cf019ae1db38b97_2_666x500

22 Likes

Man that is impressive for a first grow! You got a green thumb for sure

10 Likes

OverGrow the World!!

With my Precious

22 Likes

woot woot 910

6 Likes

Over grow the world!!!

This is the strain Corey95 (stardawg Corey Haim cut X I95 money Mike cut) that was pollinated by @Jinglepot sour d. ( There done cooking and it’s time to get you some!)

First to call dibs gets the first pack I am to let go of (for now, time to jump down the rabbit hole with me lol)

Tap In folks!!!

20 Likes

@Enjoi802 dibs please brother! :pray:

8 Likes

This is incredible @Heliosphear ! You and your ro k! Happy birthday OG let’s overgrow the world!!

9 Likes

DM me to claim,:call_me_hand::pray:

9 Likes

Overgrow the world!

6 Likes

Good dibs for you!! :+1:

7 Likes