7 years of OverGrow sign up, for anniversary party giveaway

What ever time it is, where ever you are… Hello.

August 1st 2023 a celebration will begin, OverGrow went Live August 2016. Here we are coming up on 7 years later, Let’s Have an anniversary Party!

Would you like to have your seeds given away as a prize? Please sign up and list what you would like to add. Please state the amount of seeds you are offering and strain, please understand that you will be responsible for sending the seeds to the winning person. If you would like to giveaway seeds by wiki sign up during the celebration, please make that statement.

Every week, there will be a category picture contest, the first one is gardens. Three winners will be selected by community vote, each person selected wins a prize, that prize can be kept by the winner or given away to anyone on OverGrow. The second picture contest will be pets, then what are you smoking/vaping and or taking. Then a big bud photo contest to close it all out for the last week of August.

During these contests for the entire month, 100+ stickers will be given away by dibs and pass it on sticker chain. I have 1 viparspectra 1000watt LED light used, less than 500 hours to offer for a prize. More prizes to be added.

This is one of several sticker designs bing worked on, I will be putting them up for vote during the sign up to select the most liked to have printed.

If you weren’t at last years celebration, here’s what you missed:

Have a great day and a Fantastic weekend. :sunglasses:

95 Likes

Where do we sign up bud, I will happily contribute. I got lots in the cupboard :v:

19 Likes

Where do we sign up to donate?

13 Likes

Great minds think alike! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

This’ll be exciting! :green_heart: Love the stickers already!

9 Likes

^^^^^^^ Im officially signing up.

I’ve got packs and slapz…

and T-Shirts did I mention T-Shirts.

Will hammer out the details after work brother!

As always stoked for your OG parties. They’re the best!

21 Likes

Because the information posted by sign up’s could be over written with wiki, I believe it’s best for OG’s to state what the wanna give here and I will make a list for the opening of the celebration on Aug 1st 2023.

I will start a list tonight and keep it updated as we move forward.

:sunglasses: I gotta peace out and get to work. :v:

19 Likes

The Tree of Life sticker design is unbelievably cool, omg! :flushed:

14 Likes

Holy cow! Didn’t y’all just get done blowing my mind!! Let me see what I got! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

DM sent @Heliosphear :+1:t3:

8 Likes

:tshirt:

T-shirts! :joy: Awesome design :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I want to win a tshirt. Really it would be a public service so the world doesn’t have to look at my hideous physique.

9 Likes

Stickers are rad, as always @Heliosphear ! I’ll find some stuff to throw in, not sure what yet.

6 Likes

I got the link for OG from a book I got to grow. The first few times I just got the error no go. Than one day in 2017 I hit on the site. (they had issues off and on and I had tried logging in when they where off). This community got me growing and there was so much knowledge and helpfulness here.
I had people offering me seeds in pms. I felt funny taking them, seeds weren’t giving openingly back then so much. I have been so grateful and have tried to give back every since.

:green_heart: :seedling:

30 Likes

Those are beautiful stickers ~Especially the top one…the colours glow.

6 Likes

I’ll donate a 10 pack of New Mexico Love Sativa. It’s a cross of Oaxaca by @Upstate and MDS by @lambchopedd.
:partying_face:

14 Likes

just caught this thread… @Heliosphear and @Rhai88 I am down to throw some packs in the prize pool… give me a few days to go through my stash. 7 year anniversary of overgrow … I’ll come up with something good.

13 Likes

Hot damn it’s party time :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::dash::dash::dash::dash:

if we donate seeds can we also enter to win as well

I need to check I have a few things I can donate. I’ll get back to you

9 Likes

@Foreigner at least win 2 stickers and cover those big manly areolas… your making it hard to eat pepperoni without gagging!

8 Likes

I dont have seeds to give, but i have some of my art work to share.
I’d like to donate x2 of my sticker packs to the prize pool for the giveaway if that’s cool?

I know all of us growers love a good sticker!

Screenshot_20230715_101223

:v:

22 Likes

Sticker Pawn!
Who doesn’t love a good sticker- Those are lovely. Bought a packet of seed yesterday with a little sticker inside- Just hope they are reliable seeds.

8 Likes