707 Seedbank

707 seedbank dropped a Kush cleaner project. So I bought in.
From his site it says…

.dealing with the “adventure pack” site describes…
“The Adventure Pack is filled with a collection of high quality random strains. You never know what you’re gonna get, but you know it’s gonna be an adventure.”

26 Likes

I saw this and was considering doing it… I am growing pineapple thai. I would love to have more of his strains. Everyone is almost sold out of his version of sfv,-og.

7 Likes

I got one Docta Clean and an Adventure Pack from that drop. Also have a pack of their Cat Piss to run eventually.

4 Likes

if you see anything you want, I wouldn’t mind swapping for a few of those catpiss. js lmk

3 Likes

I sent my brother a pack with 15
Different autos I picked out.didn’t tell him what any of them were lol he’s growing 2 of the seeds at
The minute,

2 Likes

Anyone grow out the catshit weed? Was it the real makoy? Fucking crazy ass weed that was back in the dizzy.Punch you in the face good.

2 Likes

I haven’t nor do I know anyone who has but this is his description of it

6 Likes

Veeeery tempting considering I have smoked it. Most incredible weed ranks rite up there with the Cocoa Beach Kriptonite and maybe just a bit better.

3 Likes

@Hapi, how about a Pack for the planned Sep Fundraiser for OG? I know it’s Limited, so if that proposes a problem, I’d be the FIRST to understand. Thought I’d give it a shot. Continued success in ALL your projects, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

sounds a setup… I can only find this reference with google. and you misspelled kryptonite. fishing expedition? no wonder so many conspiracy theories exist. you have triggered all my paranoia

3 Likes

Great Idea, and yes I will donate a pack to fundraiser. Great cause, dm me addy and details and I’ll get out first thing next week!

8 Likes

Nice! Looks like you snagged all the Kush Cleaner packs I didn’t. LOL

I’ve got Bees Knees, Docta Clean, Fruit Jam, and Sherbet Sunrise from the Kush Cleaner line along with a pack of his Catpiss and Lava Cake.

It seems like I read not too long ago that the guy behind 707 Seed Bank went through a bad breakup and his ex killed all his plants. I’m sure he can get some of them from people who held clones for him, but I’m guessing some are irreplaceable.

5 Likes

I’ve grown and am still running his Pineapple Thai from seed. I had the clone (I think was from him) in Sonoma years back and smoked the Cat Piss they were selling. Pretty sure it was from him (Shabud). There’s a youtube video of him and a few other breeders arguing over who has the real Cat Piss, lol. (https://youtu.be/x3QKlHVXeAk)

Pineapple Thai is the bomb though, very unique with real pineapple terps, and a great high. Highly recommended :wink:

10 Likes

I’ll PM Address, but will give Fundraiser info here. I have done several Auctions, Donation/Giveaways in order to raise funds for OG (NEVER FOR ME!!!). I don’t make ANY monies from these events, actually end up spending $100+ on EACH event. I’m ok with that, OG gets much-needed $'s, members get some FINE varieties far below Market Price. Plenty of member/breeders donate their gear, plus I spend the year trading/begging/buying interesting gear. To reach more members, I normally break seeds down to Regular/6ct, Reg/Fem/3ct, Auto/Reg/6ct, and Auto/Fem/3ct. All are individually packaged in Coin Flips, dispatched in Business Envelop securely, stamped “FRAGILE NON-MACHINABLE”, I post BOTH Domestically and Internationally, NON-TRACKED. I open a Signup Listing (last event 50 members), each Signee donates a certain amount to OG (via @LemonadeJoe). Last event, it was $5, This event (15 Sep) will be $7.50!! I’m thinking 75 slots this time. I’ll have AT LEAST that many varieties, MULTIPLES of some/most because some members will already have them and deserve a shot at something else. Oh yeah, I DON’T list varieties until AFTER List is full and @LemonadeJoe confirms all monies have been collected!! That’s about it, I think. It’s becomes quite a “Sh-t Show”, but a lotta fun, considering the mayhem that ensues. I try and make it a Quarterly Thing. If more info desired, just holler!!! Again, SUPER THANKS, your support is certainly appreciated. PLEASE SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :100: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I thought the general consensus was there’s like 3 strains that are generally accepted as Catpiss and each has roots in different parts of the country.

2 Likes

Yes I remember that show.
A couple of notes: I emailed Shabud about his "adventure " mixed packs, and if there were Catpiss crosses in them, he said definitely.
Then there “T dogg” who was also on the show.
I was gifted “piss weapon” (Star pupil x WeaponX(Male) x gas leak) Gas leak: Kosher kitty(DNA) x Original Piss
seeds from his close catpiss circle.

9 Likes

That’s certainly a valid interpretation.

2 Likes

I got dragon heart…might get fruit jam.:v:t5:

1 Like

have a few catpiss out in the yard, hopefully lives up to the name

2 Likes

I also have growing outside…
catpiss x kush cleaner ( 707’s strains)
catpiss x sfv ( 707 strains)

.Breeder: Seedvault of California

this Picture is Catpiss x Kush Cleaner

16 Likes