710 Stilton & Barney's Farm Blueberry Cheese

So after a pretty disappointing outcome of the C99&GDP(C99 molded and GDP just wasn’t that potent)
I’ve decided to get my next run going now.
Introducing 710 Genetics Stilton(soaked 1/17/23) and a week behind Barney’s Farm Blueberry Cheese(soaked 1/24/23).
Had originally tried to sprout a Female Seeds Blueberry Cheesecake, but after successful soaking, the subsequent planting netted a loss. Dug it up and it had it’s cotyledon leaves underground with zero roots? So soaked the BF BB Cheese to take it’s place in the cup.
Hoping for a better end result this run. My dumb ass thought it’d be good to just use one fan for drying and the C99 wasn’t having it.

13 Likes

i love Barneys . so i´ll be watching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Second try will probably do much better, I’m sure OG can help get you there if you keep posting. I’m following along :yum:

1 Like

Welcome back. Long time no see.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks! I was pretty upset with the outcome of the last grow after it looked amazing, so took some time off. Now I’m excited to get these 2 going! Just hoping I don’t have to go 84 days flowering and get poopy results. I had grown out the C99 and GDP once before and didn’t go well also, so maybe just bad genetics or seed stock or I facked up haha

The BF BB Cheese is taking off pretty quickly, hoping it can catch up to the Stilton. Probably look to up pot them next weekendish. Gotta hit up Lowes to see if can find some half gallon pots or so.

3 Likes

So thangs had happened. Started 3 new seeds, 2x 710 Stilton Cheese and 1x FOS Chunky Skunk.
These images are from March 27th - May 24th (D17 Flipped)

4 Likes

looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got a nice grow going on there.

1 Like

D21 Flipped
Cheeses are on the outer and Chunky is in the center.
The Chunky has a nice lemon candy smell to her. The Cheeses haven’t really expressed anything yet as far as smell.

4 Likes

D23 Flipped. Cooked the Chunky a bit, last watering I through about a TBSP of FF Cultivation Nation Flower on to the top dress. So just flushed aboot 3 Gallons of water through it to dilute a bit :slight_smile:
Love the cheap Bucket head Wet vac. Just discovered these, main reason I kept the racks in there to help get rid of runoff. With the bucket head I can remove the rack and gain some vertical back.

4 Likes

Love it! We prune the same, looks like you’re also a solid member of the no larf club, nice work :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! This time around I topped em all 2 times and just lollipop’d em once in week 2 of flower.

1 Like

Day 26 Flipped. Chunky’s branches are getting too heavy already. Decided not to use the ScrOG net this time around, so gonna have to use up some more bungies and such here soon.

Stilton #1

Chunky

Stilton #2

Stilton #2

Chunky

Stilton #1

5 Likes

Flipped Day 32. Top dressed a slightly less than a TBSP of Cultivation Nation Flower as they be getting a bit yellowed.

Stilton #1

Chunky

Stilton #2

4 Likes

Day 37 Flipped. Man I wish I had used a net!! These things are getting way too heavy for their tiny legs hahah.

Stilton #1

Chunky

Stilton #2

4 Likes

You could still just put some sticks in and then drape a net over the plants. It’ll help hold them in place. I’m the king of being lazy and not putting up a net and playing the floppy plant game…

1 Like

I’ve got soo many of them tied up now, i’m just gonna roll with it. I could see putting a net over them now to be futile. I’ll do better next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 39 Flipped. Tied up most of the branches that were falling over. The Chunky still has a pleasant Lemon Candy type of smell when rubbing the leaves. The two Stiltons smell exceptional! Not quite sure how to explain it, sweet but not candy like, but lovely and the buds look pretty too. Hoping to harvest these around second to third week in July. July 9th marks the start of week 9.

Stilton #1 ( 2 Buds )

Chunky ( 2 Buds )

Stilton #2 ( 2 Buds )

Stilton #1 ( Plant )

Chunky ( Plant )

Stilton #2 ( Plant )

3 Likes

Day 42 Flipped. Getting excited for these to be done by end of week 8 or 9. Last couple grows the freaking plants went 11-13 weeks. Was super disappointed with the previous C99&GDP grow, they went forever and ended up with most of the C99 molding in the bigger buds and the GDP having pretty much no potency. They looked awesome, just fail. These 3 I have good hopes for :slight_smile:

Stilton #1

Chunky Skunk

Stilton #2

Whole Plants

5 Likes