75 Percent [to] Charity Seed Auctions

Gonna do some seed auctions here, where 75 percent of all incoming funds will go to charity. Receipts will be posted in this thread for all donations.

Each auction will be roughly 48 hours long and won’t have a specific time end to discourage sniping. Just roughly 48.

Ship will be $10 for flat rate priority inside US.

Can do international but I dont have a figure off the top of my head for how much the DVD method will cost.

Mention the previous bidder when outbidding please.

Gonna start it out nice with some CSI TRIANGLE KUSH S1s

Bid for this one starts at $40 and charity will be SPCA.

27 Likes

I’ll start at $40 Thanks @hoss8455 !

3 Likes

How will payments be handled? Cashapp?

1 Like

@CocoaCoir 50

3 Likes

Cash app venmo zelle or paypal.

6 Likes

I have a feeling these are gonna go above my budget. But, i will give it a go at 60 @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

@BuckBreeder 65

2 Likes

Oh boy. 70 @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

We will see where this goes. 75 @Crafty_Flame

3 Likes

If she hits a hundo I’ll add in a bodhi pack!

6 Likes

Kind of wish you would have waiting until the current auction running finished so they wouldn’t be in competition but oh well. Best of luck. :v:

2 Likes

Are you talking about the toastyjakes auction

420 can get busy!

4 Likes

So anyway… 80 @BuckBreeder

1 Like

I’ve been doing charity cuts and seeds for months, is it the auction format you’d like to have to yourself for the week?

7 Likes

@Crafty_Flame 90

2 Likes

@CocoaCoir 100

4 Likes

Darn yall.

2 Likes

It’s all good man. I was just hoping to get the most out of the auction for Toasty and there was only 2 days left. I have never seen 2 auctions run at the same time but it’s cool. Hopefully the auction for Toasty finishes strong. Best of luck with your auction. :v:

3 Likes

So whats the bodhi pack @hoss8455 lol

2 Likes