Far Red Pucks
Emerson Board
Exotic Board
ACInfinity 6” fan and filter
Blumat water system

44 Likes

Long time no see

1 Like

Hello sir, nice to hear from you. Whatcha got going on?

2 Likes

Deja Vu. 2 very similar tents?

Mac1, Wedding Cake, Grape Pie, Cereal Milk, Blue Dream Santa Cruz, Kushman’s Strawberry Cough .

1 Like

He built the lights too, and the control board you see.

5 Likes

I do indeed. Impressive.

Yes he is really good at it, a good grower too, just not very social. We live in SAME ToWN yet i cannot get him to say hello . Course i only tried for maybe 5- 6 years :sunglasses: I realize IM VERY OUT THERE , he may be to “mild” to handle me, lol

Hey Groit, hope all is well in your world, mine is GOOD!

Still keep up with Indy???

2 Likes

Ahhh you’re killing me over here lol. Yeah I’m an antisocial outlaw it seems. Although, I can handle most. Thanks for the kind words

10 Likes

Still live 25 miles from me???

Probably so lol

Up for a meet n smoke??? Just took down

We could splurge and smoke a few joints…

Hate to put you on the spot…wait, no i dont :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very nice! Looking for a job soon so not partaking at the moment.

2 Likes

Same as last time…good luck with the job search , what do you do, i know lots of people

1 Like

I use to work in the lab at a plastics mfg. Don’t really wish to do that any longer. I am one of those people that can do most anything with a little training.

5 Likes

I’ve only heard of two of the strains you mentioned, but these all sound fantastic. I’ve heard a lot of good things about the NL#1 smoke, wasn’t really a fan of NL#5.

2 Likes

Nice setup. Particularly like your driver board. Beats my total lack of organization.

2 Likes

Absolutely stellar setup! Tent, electronics board, and the Elide Fireball. I use those the same way.
:wink:

2 Likes

Is the Punta Cometa Snowhigh’s?

2 Likes

Yes it is snowhighs

2 Likes