8 years of OverGrow sign up to be a sponsor, cannabis seed, veg or flower seed and or prize provider

This will be the 3rd year in a row that we have gotten together and celebrated an anniversary of OverGrow. Since August 2016 millions of seeds have been given, traded and auctioned for donations to support OverGrow. Together we are Cannabis Cultivation Network.

This year there will be 3 categories for OG’s to Enter: Art, Cannabis and Gardens. All OG’s will be able to enter 1 picture in each one.

The big change this year is that all seeds and prizes will be entered into a list, winners that are selected by voting in each category will be able to choose one something from the list. If a OG wins in more than one category, that person will be able to select only one prize or seed pack. The other(s) will be passed on to the next winner selected by voting. In the case of a tie in the voting in any category, each person will be able to select one seed pack or one prize from the list.

For this years prize list you can donate $20 to add a T-shirt to the prize list. The T-shirt prize selected by the winner will have the ability to select size: Small to 2XL in 7 solid colors. There will be 20+ Logo’s to select from. If you donate, provide a prize and or seeds, you can add your logo to the list that can be chosen from by the winner. PayPal, cash by mail accepted for donations or purchase of shirt.

Example of the first logo added to the list:

Those interested in buying a shirt during the month of August, $20 per shirt (free shipping USA and Canada) and $5 donation to support OverGrow per order. 20+ logo’s to choose from. You will receive a receipt with your order and it will be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer.

If you would like to add seeds or prize to the list, please say I would like to donate, add seeds or provide a prize for the list. I will add you to a Private Message called 8 years of OverGrow backstage. We will put the list together there and talk about the contest coming up, subjects like giving away a sticker every day by random number generator selection from a wiki list will be covered. Every person who signs up to give by donation, seeds or prizes automatically gets a 4X4 embossed 8 years of OverGrow sticker. I will try and get the sticker to you before the contest starts.

The 8 years of OverGrow Anniversary Celebration begins August 1st 2024, photo entry runs till August 24th, Voting on Categories begins August 25th and ends August 31 2024

Shout out to: @SonsOfAvery @Rhai88 @Rena93 @Bobgrows @ix3u @ShitSeeds @SHSC-1 @NDNCHILD @patsnumone @GEMI-CONNECT616 @OhNo555 @DougDawson @buckaroobonsai @3rdgengrower @Budderton @Elpolloloco @Kgrim @Greenfingers @THCeed @blowdout2269 @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints @MoBilly @I.am.human @CanuckistanPete @CaptainNemo @HollySun91 @Lady.Zandra63 @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @Natea @CADMAN @Vesti @Radicle_Reefer @MrGreenJeans @Mrgreenthumb @Panamajock @Tejas @Smoklahoma @Papalag @Kasper0909 @InTheWoods @middleman @Loggershands @toastyjakes @Illcitmango @ChronicMcBudz @GallacreekD66 @OnePassionateGrower @amumayuk @HighTilliDie @Pigeonman @CanuckistanPete @BeagleZ @ShiskaberrySavior @TopShelfTrees1 @Pawsfodocaws @HeadyBearAdventures @BU2B @insaneyanish @Foreigner @cannabissequoia @Cannabinoid @420noob @LzBoy @Piter @Yetigrows @Rhino_buddy @Tuned @splinter7 @BigMike55 @MarsHydro @Ris @DefNSmokn @Garden-Buddy @ChinookKing @hooddirt @CosmoNut @Cybersmib @jessethestoner @SEMOActivist @hawkman @DannylovesCannabis @mota @olschool @mainerJ @sfzombie13 @anonymous4289 @Naptown916 @Zanzibar @wbSamadhi @204medismoke @HolyAngel @AzSeaindooin420 @Jimdoors @OldGator @Hashpants @Calyxander @Northern_Loki @LemonadeJoe @Not-Notjosh @freed111 @Enjoi802 @g1900 @CocoaCoir @ColeLennon @LedZeppelin @Amendment3 @tresbundles @Krommm @GregOG @GrouchyOldMan @Growgrassblowglass @Carty @Cartwright @CapnCannabis

85 Likes

Great chance for a t shirt.

12 Likes

I would like to donate…:raising_hand_woman:

21 Likes

I most likely will donate seeds I made

I’ll check what I have available

Paps

16 Likes

I could donate some seeds.

16 Likes

I have an unused steamroller, still in its original box (maybe a GRAV, I don’t recall) that I’d like to donate if that’s appropriate.

20 Likes

I would also be honored if I could donate @Heliosphear :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Very cool - I’ll see if I can’t find a pack or two.

15 Likes

I would like to donate.

15 Likes

I’m going to start adding volunteers to the backstage area tomorrow. I gotta get some rest, Thank you to all people who respond. My wife just handed me a huge square of pineapple upside down cake. Soooo i gotta go. :sunglasses:

Have a fantastic night, see yah tomorrow.

33 Likes

Gotta sit out the donation im in the middle of a seed run but i will gladly get one of them Shirts been eyeing up one a long time

15 Likes

I want to donate seeds! I like T-shirts! When this ball gets rolling I’ll be stuck to it! :partying_face:
@Heliosphear Great to have ya back around and feeling good! Let’s celebrate!! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

23 Likes

I would like to donate some packs of seeds brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

@Heliosphear id like to donate now and then ill also buy a shirt later. Are stickers also for sale later in August?

12 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(1)

I’m also in to donate yo!

:v:

21 Likes

I pledge to donate 20 HALF-PACKS of seeds. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Yup! Count me in also @Heliosphear. :slightly_smiling_face:

Got a bunch of pepper seeds I’d love to share.
And I’m sure I can dig up some cannabis seeds too.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

right on and on to both of you!

the art from you both is amazing!

True OG Spirit and celebration!

grateful for the tag. :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

I also am down to donate…, gonna be a fun contest

14 Likes

I can certainly donate some beans to this amazing cause.

20 Likes