9 lb hammer few days from harvest.

Two phenos of 9lb by jinxproof, dwc, mars hydro ts3000. Both are fruity but the short squat one will be great for concentrates I hope.

60 Likes

Looks excellent. I hope you’ll give us a full smoke report.

6 Likes

Second time running it, but I’ve got it dialed in this time. Beautiful smoke that really tastes like grape bubblegum on both.

17 Likes

CONGRATS on your outstanding efforts!!! Looks like it’s just what the Doctor ordered, indeed. Continued success in all your grows, you certainly have it dialed to perfection. Stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Lordy that looks magnificent! Nice job!

4 Likes

Some healthy buds. Looks great. Hope these blackberry hammer crosses im about to pop stack similar. Looks like solid yield

3 Likes

That’s a good lookin’ lady right there, @Qtip. Very nice work!

5 Likes

I’m quite proud of these gals! Thank you all for your kind words. :grin:

6 Likes

Looks awesome, nice work!!! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Awesome plants that look rock solid.
Your growing skills are superb. Nice to see this thread.

Those look amazing! Makes me salivate.

1 Like

Damn Bud those do look good. I see an air pump there, exactly what technique are you using? I’d love to see some close ups. Keep doing whatever your doing, it definitely is working for you

2 Likes

Deep water culture using gh three part.

3 Likes

gonna be a great haul…goood job!

1 Like

Very nice looking girl!

1 Like

Hey buddy! Nice pictures. I have some 9lb seeds I’m looking to pop before too long.

I actually love Jinxproof, such an awesome guy! I purchased some more packs of his on 4/20.
Sucks to see him having some health scares in the last month.

I have a Bumblebud (Dosidos x 9lb) in my flower tent now. It’s getting dusted with an Afghani Kush male next week.

Do you have any other Jinxproof gear?

Following along.

:beers:

2 Likes

I’ve got true love seeds, plus other freebie crosses with 9lb.

3 Likes

I’m out of likes. Respeckt on the strain ~ when did you get it?

*edit I see True Love Seeds & Jinxproof

@kushdaddy And if you have any for trades hollar at a purple skelly !

I got some zaza

2 Likes

I got them couple years back, on second run of 9lb with the two phenos, way more vigorous from clone.

1 Like

Awesome.

I just got “It’s Fire, and Oh Snap!” but that comes with a bunch of freebies as well.

I also have “Puckerpunch” and “9 LB”

@mistergrafik you can check out his website at www.jinxproofsdankbank.net
if you use instagram check him out on IG… such a beacon of a dude awesome positive outlook that he spreads to his audience.

As far as trading I gotta work on my master list of seeds, and would be down. Jinxproof packs are smaller packs they come as 6 seeds so there’s not as much to spare with those packs as far as parting ways goes.

The good thing though is he has lots of freebies, packs are 50 bucks… buy 2 packs you get to choose from a list of tester crossers which are usually 5 packs. Then each month there is a “Freebie” that is also added to the orders usually a 3 seed tester… So ~18 seeds for $100 bones usually.

Another thing he does is lots of Limited strains, one run. Although he does cross these strains and release new ones with those crosses.

5 Likes