99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

Have a great weekend!

14 Likes

Grandaddy Purple x [Orange Hill Special x Hurkle]

No 1 is starting to pick up the classic GDP smells while No 3 retains the Orange Windex effect. :smile:

See ya next week.

16 Likes

look at the frosting - that Hurkle X Orange Hill Special made some great seeds - Dutch Passion does make some good strains. Really strong medical effects on the Orange Hill Special, I crossed it with my Northern Lights/Blueberry also, can’t wait to try them.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, there is some hermie activity in this line, so I am running these and a few more cuts of No 3 because it is such fine frost, but the line is already closed down and the remaining seeds will become pigeon food. Can’t have potential hermie genetics hanging around.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Agent 99 original cut

10 Likes

Agent 99 F2 No 4 & No 7

Crater Lake F2 No 2 & No 3

Grandaddy Purple No 1 & No 3

12 Likes

is it the light or my eyes? but A99F2 #4 seems more “pistil-y” than #7.

eh?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Well, I can’t be certain of exactly what you are seeing, however, some of the bows are seeded on both plants, and maybe this is what you have discovered :imp:

3 Likes

…and what’s in Crater Lake? is that an auto or just a short plant? :clipboard:

sorry. i’m either too high and couldn’t find it. :smile:

4 Likes

I would have to look up the parentage. Dynasty Genetics would be the original breeder and Muleskinner made the F2 cross you see growing here. On the right F3 is in the oven.

PS

Looking at the two of them, one thing is for sure, the same soil is too hot for the Agent 99’s. All the tips of the leaves on these plants r just burning up. Sort of sad to see it, but these will be run to the end.

4 Likes

Agent Orange x [XJ13 x Penny Wise] No 3 threw a pistil today and has been re-potted and moved to 12/12

:joy:

This Northern Lights #5 looks like it may be a female, so she sits in 12/12 trying to figure it out.

Recently flipped Cheri F2

Agent 99 F2

Cromjog [C99 x Romberry] X Jesus OG; pungent lemon off this plant

Crater Lake F2

Grandaddy Purple x Orange Hill Special/Hurkle

No 1

No 3

16 Likes

Whatcha plannin for veggies & whatnot next year? Any changes or new stuff?

I hope to have at least tomato, chile, & watermelon going on… & a wildflower patch.

:wave:

5 Likes

Most likely the usual suspects. I still have half of the tomato seeds from last year and I’m wintering over Swiss Chard in hopes that it will sprout again in the spring. If so, those plants will form seed :smile:

Fruit trees will still be there as well as the raspberries and grapes.

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 table grape(green & red) on 35+ yr old vines… and more recently Boysenberries from cuttings I snatched on a dog-walk a few years ago. These also looked pretty disreputable this year, hence my pictures of a cork tree. :blush:

6 Likes

[C99 x Romberry] x Jesus OG

This cross was made by @Scissor-Hanz.

Great structure. No stakes needed.

Strong lemon smell so far. Just lemon :smile:

I’ll be growing some more of these out some day for certain.

Nice work Mr :scissors: !

16 Likes

Beautiful plant. Nitrogen is thru the roof tho, huh?

3 Likes

Soil got hot this time around.

If you look at some of the Agent 99 pics above, the tips are gone from da heat.

4 Likes

Have a great day!

14 Likes

:ear: I hear the ‘SHAFT’ theme song playing in there… :thinking:

Especially that short one…

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

2 Likes