99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

4 Likes

A couple of males waiting to meet the compost.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Day 38

These two seem awfully far along for less than 6 weeks. Really dense nugs on number 1.

16 Likes

that’s what good LED light does! I’ve noticed it often shaves 1 week off the finishing time.

5 Likes

Greetings Muleskinner!

I must ask which C99 you have showing in your background image? Soul’s new release is decent but different still seems watered down. Lost originals during a move in 2002. Found nice gear in GNO3 but never since.

LT

ps how many posts for pm’s?

6 Likes

Hey brother,

Would you be wondering about Agent 99 crosses on this thread?

Turns out @Muleskinner was the source for the C99 I had worked with.

That is an inbred line he has been working for more than 10 years I think.

4 Likes

@losttribe I did grow an original seed pack from BG back around 2000 but I lost some of them and did not get a male. The seeds I have now are descended from the Gypsy Nirvana F2’s also. They seem to match the originals pretty well.

4 Likes

Have a great week

13 Likes

looking healthy! what’s the plant in the first picture above?

1 Like

Agent 99 F2 No 3

10 Likes

Figures I too made f2’s of Gypsy’s but they stopped germinating years ago. I have 8 remaining may try to see if there is a way to get them to germ. Tried GA3 on some other old beans but don’t have any right now. I found better plants in GN’s than the 3 BG packs. Are there PM’s here? Guessing 50 posts…later!
LT

2 Likes

Is that Agent Orange? Looks like the bud density is pulling thru from the 99 side. Hows the smoke? Love AO!

Any one have grow results from the Fleur Du Mal 99?

Best,
LT

Any of you guys from the OOG days?

2 Likes

I have only experienced 2.0. It is a great resource and there’s tons of good people.

I have not run the seeds I picked up from FDM, and I didn’t get his C99 this time. Next time.

I had an Agent Orange male that turned out to be a really good plant. Everything it spawned has been good.

The Agent 99 yields pretty well and I think both parents are contributing. Owes most of its flavors and smells to C99 for sure.

Anyway, send a link to your thread, or get a thread up and running with a grow and show us what you’re doing.

6 Likes

right on folks some pretty pretty plants im inspired and just a little bit jealous just a little i swear grow on friends… peace

5 Likes

16 Likes

As life always does, things have changed again for me this winter.

The 30 year old heating system has given notice and won’t appreciate being fixed again… :smile::factory:

So another buddy has adopted all of the youngins, and I have taken all of the nearly mature plants you see above. So no major loss, just another detour.

These plants will finish out over the next 6 weeks under my light in my friends grow. This way, no shock from a change in spectrum. We’ll split the harvest, seed and all.

~

I’ll be posting a few home construction pics over the next months. Along with the heating change we’ll complete the home’s conversion to 100% electric. New Kitchen and bath to follow.

~

Happy New Year!

13 Likes

Couple shots from my friends grow space.

12 Likes

Another couple of pics, a couple of weeks before harvest.

11 Likes

I’m loving the little one with fan leaf wings haha

5 Likes