99's Fling in the Tin Foil Forest

So the Agent 99 has been in 12/12 about a week. In another week, I’ll call in the team :laughing:

99’s Crop Duster

6 Likes

Tent City :confused:

Sprout and Clone tent is on the left and the Veg Tent is on the right.

Set up a timer and they are ready.

9 Likes

I absolutely love those small tents man! It’s even got a little window to check up on things. You could also put a coffee table or something underneath to raise them up as a back-saver if you wanted.

the bug screening is key, I normally veg in a small closet but for summer you want the bug-screen option

6 Likes

17 Likes

I am so jealous. I am down to running T5’s

3 Likes

This is the summer I will make one of my last large scale investments for a long time. My hope is to have the right facility so that I can start breeding. Along with the tools comes the work. :tools:

8 Likes

Got some lights out pics today. Agent 99 is a lanky plant. I have tasted the bud, this is my first time growing the cut. I gave these seeds to some local growers and one turned up a keeper. I’ll be trying to shorten her down as I go along.

Agent 99

Platinum GSC F2

Miss Money Penny. The buds are good, but the rosin is tops. Hope to spread this one far and wide. :smile:

11 Likes

What are you investing in, 99?

1 Like

Lighting is the main thrust this summer.

6 Likes

Nice, I’ve gotta join you in the 21st century soon myself.

2 Likes

I wanted to get cheaper LED’s, I really did, but the more I looked at these units, the more I realize that a US company, that builds very high end gear, is actually making it available to little people, 1 light fixture or 900, they cover it.

This company is good.

6 Likes

I knew this would happen when I handed off that one Ray22 to you - how long ago was that, like 2 months??? It’s like a virus - 2 month incubation period to total HPS replacement! :smile: You can see how nice the fixtures are…resistance is futile!

5 Likes

I am sold on the product and service. They deliver.

Price is heavy. Almost double what you could spend. See if it pans out, right?

I am actually wondering about the 22. Does it really even have a place at the table with the other two around. Maybe a 2nd, like yourself and I would have enough juice to operate in there too.

Thing is, I just rebuilt 2 walls and built a new walk-way for my parents, and they paid me a stupid amount of money, what they were quoted I’m guessing, and so, the lighting is already paid for.

3 Likes

you know, eventually you should be able to hang the Vyper in your outdoor greenhouse. Hook the dimmer up to a sensor and the LED will only run as much as needed to supplement the sun. It would be perfect for it. I wonder if Fluence can interface with any sensors.

3 Likes

We know there are folks here that could figure that out in a jiff.

When I have the product, I’ll start to ask around.

3 Likes

I thought the Ray22 was powering the deluxe male shack??

1 Like

Weak for the job, no?

Was thinking about just sprouts and clones for that guy. Worried about too weak of a light for flowering fosho.

1 Like

Nice… My partner without consulting me got a kind 750… Have you looked at these at all?

2 Likes

Not specifically a sensor, per se. But, I have the 0-10 VDC input being driven by an external PLC than can drive a 0-10 volt signal. It works fine with the Fluence dimming input other than having a small offset (~1V before LED turns on).

There are a number of photosensors/photocells on the market that specifically output 0-10 VDC and would think those would work for the supplementary application without too much difficulty. I like the idea.

4 Likes

VYPRx Plus, pretty awesome! :heart:

2 Likes