A big bears grows and tribulations

Everyone’s already perking up and greening out.

7 Likes

With all the bad scheduling and rush these plants have taken a hit. This is just a seed run mostly so I think I’m going to take one of these top dawg inner eye seeds and do a sinsimilla pageant beauty run just to make myself feel better.
Gotta talk my better half into letting me set up a third tent lol
Edit I might have to run a couple of these gifted seeds from kalgrae too. NEED MORE SPACE

2 Likes

Chem 91#12 f2 seed cleaning is finished.
There’s twice as many of this but they are all way too immature.

I’m getting into Mr nice shit now and its not looking to great. Its like she rejected the diesels pollen.
I’ve found 5 seeds out of an ounce so far.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you man

Will Those premature ones ever pop, or not gonna happen kinda thing?

I’ve gotton them to pop a lot of the time, which is why I never throw em away but I don’t like to give em out. Lol I guess theyre free But a lot of people don’t like em.

1 Like

That’s all so far out of dump truck lol
They are kinda weird looking.
Note to self Mr nice, shit not compatible with chem 91#12

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a preemie, after all I was a preemie and look how I turned out haha

2 Likes

Me too lol.
Most of this batch were premies but I think, like us most are viable.
Hell I’ve gotton some star A1 plants out of little cream colored rejects.
I left the male with her a little too long and should have sprayed her down though, I won’t make that mistake this run!

2 Likes

Not every match is made in heaven, lol

1 Like

I can’t remember where I read it but I’ve heard that the seeds aren’t likely to pop when this happens or the plants don’t develop properly.
I’ve got a strain called plaza boss from shoreline seeds that is said to be a cross of shoreline and Texas roadkill. That one might fare better for my skunk cross to 91#12

1 Like

Let me ask you a question.

How many things can mess up a run from seed to flower?

Twice as many can mess up from flower to seed. :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! A lesson I’m learning well lol.
I like your point of view.
Always seems easy untill you do it.
Fun as hell though ! :smiley:
Except seed cleaning. That blows goats 🙍

1 Like

Yeah, I look forward to putting the cleaned stuff in my turbo kief machine, even the tired stuff yields good cooking.

1 Like

Mosca has a nice selection of strains.

2 Likes

Can’t you just let it wither and die, the seeds should be done if we give it more time, i mean i know the buds will be useless prolly but the seeds will finish, no?

1 Like

The wife picked these up of Amazon for a song.
I’ve got a lot of growin to do if I wanna use em.

3 Likes

Can you get a link or name for them?

Good wifey

This is for the glass vials. Ill have to get her to give me a link for the aluminum ones later.

1 Like

Kalgrae graciously sent me some pollen off his diesel moonshine male. I’ve heard really good things about Mosca genetics!

Me too, they are supposed to be a really good breeder firm or whatever…

2 Likes