A big bears grows and tribulations

Mostly one plant in the pick. Earlier I posted one on my lazy boy. Its the xxl model. Plant got to 5ft

1 Like

Good ol Greenpoint seeds, I bought a lot of Greenpoint gear and when they first came out they were very reasonably priced, No longer is that the case they went from an average price of $35 a pack to an average price of $90 these days unless you get in on their reverse auctions… I think Gu~ has gotten a little greedy.

2 Likes

Yeah I picked up copper just in time. Its 185 smackers now.
He’s got great stuff and super easy to grow but the prices that these seed dealers are asking are a bit steep, considering that with time and patience anybody can create fire.
Seriously its in everyone’s DNA to cultivate and breed plants and animals. Most people just need a chance to try.
Anywho my dealer/breeder bandwagoning days are over. I just want neato obscure genetics now.

6 Likes

yes i really want to try bandit breath but its pretty expensive and never seems to get very low on the auction

1 Like

on sunday this will be week 4. At this point the carbon filter is managing to keep up.
On the left is chem 91#12 and on the right is Mr nice sh:t
Pretty stinky girls!

12 Likes

Oh and at the bottom left is a re-veged karma og female.

2 Likes

Looking good down there all green and getting greener. Any reason specifically to re-veg that one?

1 Like

That one had a really strong musky coffee scent. Almost dark cocoa. I still had a nice cloned male from that run in the nursery so I decided on a reveg and to seed her completely this time through.
I’m hoping she doesn’t self

2 Likes

Had one under 24 since August I think. About ready to have clones taken. She’s got little calyxs at nearly every new branch. She’s been through it, but no signs of switching. I’m curious now, so thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me if I thought I could buy more but I can’t find em for sale anymore so it be nice to have a sib cross. To open up f2.
I love coffee terpenes.
The only other coffee strain I have is kona gold from pua mana ohana. Great prices on their stuff and its landrace Hawaiian from what I’ve read so far.

1 Like

Week 5 begins they’re finally focusing on flower and I believe stretch is over.
91#12 is a bit hungry and I may start adding some wormcasting tea.

Mr nice is putting off borderline fecal skunk terps

11 Likes

Down the home stretch she goes.

:hushed:

1 Like

Wow what a beautiful sight, and they fattened up nicely. So Happy for you but at the same time wish those were my plants ahaha

2 Likes

i’ve heard mr. nice shit tossed around as a good oldschool skunky strain. theyre looking chunky nice job!

2 Likes

I guess there’s a limit to picture memory/size.
Most of my stuff isn’t uploading, sorry guys.

We want to see em.

Can you minimize the pics and upload individually?

99%

Yes please try, maybe use an online resizer

Ill give it a try. My pc is down so its all done on my g6
Sorry, the image you are trying to upload is too big (maximum size is 3072KB), please resize it and try again.

2 Likes

Some more 91#12
I really wish it had a better name
(I won’t be able to name it for a few generations and an outcross/backcross or two)

12 Likes

How far along is she? She has those child bearing hips :wink:

And why dont you name it before hand? Waiting for uniformity?

2 Likes