A big bears grows and tribulations

The offending Connosuer genetics males.

Males so far awaiting 1 gallon up pot and isolation.

Pretty ladies and some possible males out of killing fields f5

5 Likes

3 Likes

Now judging from the size on these you’d guess rootbound in 16 ounce cups. The secret is that there’s about 2 inches of packed super hot super soil at the bottoms and they are in fact very well fed with simple coconut water.
Latest super soil batch.

This is recycled and reamended from all the way back to 2016 it has Dr earth home grown, fox farms ocean forrest, and fox farms happy frog based super soils all mixed with a bit of promix hp and amended with down to earth, biolive. Vermicrop vermikelp, Peruvian bat guano, Azomite, whole oats, alfalfa meal. Etc etc etc.
I feed the soil 2 times a week with biogrow/molases and spray down with neem oil weekly to ward off pests.
Average temp in my garage is 38 f and the soil maintains 56 degrees cooking

6 Likes

I’ve got some pollen saved from a DieselMoonshine you’re welcome to use in your program. I know 100% I won’t be chucking or doing anything with it in the near future. May save you from having to pop those ones or maybe compare? You’re welcome to it.

I’d love to have it but I’d hate to put you through the trouble of sending it.
Of course if I pop mine and by chance get only females?
Connosuer really threw me for a loop.

Sounds like good insurance. Ill send you a pm!

1 Like

I call it an overwhelming sense of well being. Beautiful trees bro!

1 Like

I won’t be able to vouch for the viability of it, but I was meticulously with storage for the last few months. Going out tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a few/several keepers.

1 Like

I’ve got a sour d mom picked for it. And ill clone her in case it doesn’t take. I’m grateful either way!
Ill be popping some of topdawg seeds, inner eye also.

3 Likes

Gee, I thought pre-planned unions were a thing of the past. Hehehe

Good luck with the plan.

1 Like

Seed shucking sucks

Lots of immature ones. For the next batch ill pollinate sooner

7 Likes

If you designate clones strictly for seeding, you can run them until they are toast, but the seeds come out beautifully. The left overs make pretty good hash. I like to pollinate just after 2 weeks into flower. The MuleSkinner waits til the 3rd weed, I think I recall.

99%

6 Likes

The smoke on the seedy stuff is hardcore couch lock.
She’s was taken about two weeks past harvest date.
Skyrim game all day stuff,Very potent.

2 Likes

Yeah 2 weeks sounds good to me!

Just want to be sure there are enough target pistils. Some plants will make you wait until near the 3rd week to show enough to make it worth going through at all.

Again, patience pays. I never get paid.

99%

3 Likes

Still I would say not a bad outcome at all man…

So when you say enough pistols how many should be shooting out before pollination?

1 Like

That is the way i intend on doing it. Now right now, but yeah!

1 Like

The pic above it was how much of the plant I had left to clean lol. I’m about halfway through.
Still at about 50%immature but this was a spur of the moment run.
I’m thinking of sticking to 2 gallon containers to get my beginning f2 stock established and then a longer veg in 3 to 5 gallon containers for the f3 runs.

1 Like

it’s a tedious chore, looks like you got some nice seeds though. I have another big round of seed cleaning coming up soon myself. yes, I like to pollinate at 3 weeks into flower, day 21, the later you do it, the more seeds per bud. But you run the risk of the plant not finishing in time.

8 Likes

Little black beauties on the dish.

99%

4 Likes