A big bears grows and tribulations

I’ve been neglecting my journal and plants unfortunately due to heavy workload. Everything I had going is back in veg and will get transplanted today. Were a little rootbound but pics to come soon.
1 more week of veg in new containers then 2 in flower and its party time for all my bachelor males lol.
Ill finally be done sorting seeds tomorrow and likely starting my f2s of chem 91#12 first week of February for selection to make f3.
I sampled a buddies grow of inner eye from top dawg seeds and was blown away with biomechanical reek and flavor so I decided to pop a few and add them to my genetic pool.

My males stay in solo cups and get fed what they need.
The black.
F2 copper chem chilling with my baby banana tree

Jack the ripper hanging with my mutant kitchen plants.
Killing fields in the master bath.

Kalgrae
Was very generous sending some pollen and extras. So one of my cali sour d’s was kept in flower cycle and promptly dusted with diesel moonshine so pics are Comming for that as well as her sister getting dusted with 91#12.
Sorry for the disorganized state of things as this is my first multistrain seedmaking venture.
I will be cutting future attempts to 2 strains at a time and when actual breeding starts 1 strain.

8 Likes

Hey busy is good bud! The Chem 91 #12 should be a great strain to hunt in, and I’m excited to see its fruiton. Its top dawg seeds right?

That @Kalgrae is a good guy, glad you two hooked up… You both were among the first to bless my garden, excited to see the moonshine crosses

What Lucky house plants, they have some exotic company

4 Likes

A bit of a note on light cycle.
Every seed was started at 12/12. Basically to mimic an early tropical spring/winter sprouting in the wild.
I gradually increased light to 11/13 and 10/14. Over 3 weeks from sprout
This gave me the sex of all the plants.
After seperation and repot they’ll be given another week if 14/12 and then reduced to 12/12 over 2 weeks. And then pollenation.
First time trying this lol so we’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

Thanks man yep kalgrae is a righteous dude.
As you know my fumbling seed runs are to be shared as much as I can.
Just everybody keep in mind I’m an amateur seed maker/chucker and make absolutely no claims otherwise

5 Likes

Well all the bests were amatuers at one point eh?

I wish you only :fire: my friend

2 Likes

hey morgwar I’ve seen your post here & elsewhere & glimpsed your hot-rod light you put the vero 18s in which I think is way cool kinda like putting a v8 in a vega or 240-z back in the day

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hey herk! Glad to see ya on OG. Many thanks I love that light, can’t quit those Vero 18s man they are just killing it!
Loved your posts and grows on riu!
I’m about done over there with the negativity but I’m seeing a lot of great talent coming over yourself included and look forward to a great rebuild of OG.
Ill be doing more amazon upgrades soon and well see what’s under the hood of a few Chinese model’s.

Here’s My poor root bound beauties so please excuse the deficiencies. Its occurred to me that with my employment I simply don’t have time for this but I am driven.
Also with the genome fully mapped I’m uncertain about cannabis’s future so I’m in a bit of a rush to get my crosses and pure lines done.
My biggest regret was not getting a jack the ripper female for f2

4 Likes

Dude! I had a 280 z that would just scream!!!
That inline 300 six cylinder pumped out serious’s hp for such a light rig!

2 Likes

I watched as my brothers ground their way through hundreds of wrecks in HS.

240’s and 280’s were favs of theirs.

I couldn’t get my bass in one.

3 Likes

Ha! I had a carvin electric base that fit better than I did lol. I out grew that car when I hit 6’6 lol
At 6’8 I can only look at it and drool!

1 Like

My 1986 Fretless Carvin with strings badly in need of replacement.

@Uncle_Al

See, boot!

3 Likes

I’m 61 & was a senior in hs in 1975 bought a 70 chevelle w/ls-6 for $1600 & later a blown up 69 z/28 for $500 those were the days nowadays I’m a senior citizen not a senior in high school lol… really diggin the respect people show one’ another around here

3 Likes

jtr is a time tested classic I’m growing a jackherer x blackberry kush that is the best I’ve grown in awhile

3 Likes

Ill have to settle for jack tr x killing fields lol I wish I got a female.
Love the respect and sharing here.
Don’t have to worry about getting flamed for a couple yellow leaves lol

2 Likes

Mine was similar but had the koa wood and different pickups.
She’s a beauty!

Me too. Happy that stuff made it. Did you drench her with it all? I think if you have any left you could try to see if you can keep it and use again. I was successful, or at least I believe I was, at keeping some viable by using aluminum foil, business card, a film canister and rice.

Fold the pollen up a few times then add dry paper and continue to fold it closed. Drop in canister and add rice. Put the cap on and threw it in the butter holder part of the fridge.

It’s great that you take your plants all around your house. :grin:

6 Likes

How are those Black Lebanon going :relaxed:

2 Likes

One sour d. Totally dusted just to make sure, I see shriveled pistols already.
The other sour d got a dusting off a late 91#12 male. I thought about saving some but I do have some seeds for it plus your crosses so in advance a big thanks!

2 Likes

They got a bit root bout but took it like a champ!
Stems are purple with a very green herbal smelling rub.
This will be one of few indica grown in my garden and ill have better pictures in full flower after she adjusts to her new home.

7 Likes