A big bears grows and tribulations

No just a classic picture.

1 Like

Feeling wishy washy due to spring coming around.
Thinking about ditching the smoke stash run and chucking some more or at least running the f2s I’ve got to the next level and getting some smoke off that.
Breeder bucket stuff popping this weekend
Chem star x copper f3 is set in stone for project Lillith (forum cut)
Chem star x garlix is set in stone for project Delilah

Everything but copper chem f3 is cut and drying as of an hour ago and ill steal a few of her seeds on Saturday to see if she’s ready.
I’ve got a male jack the ripper clone that’s going to be cut and cloned again tomorrow for another possible run at its killing fields x jack offspring (I don’t like back crossing but its good to have him handy)

I’m not ready to run the 5x5 yet but in a 3x3 I can do 25 solo cups, select in veg at 3 weeks cull down to 9, transplant to 3 gallon pots flip and select from those in an sog style run.
Selecting from f1 is pointless because f2 shows the lineage
Don’t mind me I’m using this thread for notes too and it may get annoying lol

5 Likes

Soooo here we go
I realized I gifted my garlix (cdd x stardawg) to an awesome member here so that was promptly reordered on Friday on greenpoint seeds website at auction.
Meanwhile I’ve planted 10 topdawg chem star( chem d x (Corey Haim stardawg)6 green point copper chem (chem 4 x Kate Upton cut stardawg)
5 greenpoints black gold discontinued (chem 91skva x Kate stardawg). 5 serious seeds AK47. 3 kaya47. 5 of tropicalbiophiles Columbian black, and 2 of my chem 91#12 x cali connection sour diesel.

The pics are for documentation. Ill likely get garlix planted on tuesday for the chem star/copper/garlix chuck.
I have a chuck planned for black gold since its permanently discontinued and if serious seeds ak47 47 tickles me ill likely also give that one a chuck to something later on (possibly jack the ripper or my copper f3.

(

12 Likes

Gotta give a psa on everyone I’ve sent seeds.
Nevada is a legal state and under heavy scrutiny at the post office, so if you don’t get your pack inside of two weeks pm me and ill resend no problem. I’ve done a few resends and had them go through but until I can afford ups/fed ex its a PITA getting these babies out.
I’m trying different zip codes for return addresses and it seems to be working.

5 Likes

I won’t use UPS or FED EX because i see more people losing packages through them. (theft)

4 Likes

I think when I do the big giveaways ill have to hop on over to Utah and send from there or find a buddy in a better state and see if he/she won’t remail

2 Likes

I had a whole box of goods i ordered never show up fuck the us post office.

4 Likes

I plucked this one off of cali sour d pollinated by top dawg’s chem 91#12. About a week ago and put it into soil Saturday. Only had a week to dry so things are looking good.

3 Likes

I lost 3 packages of greenpoint, at customs. Evergreen, Purple Badlands, California Cannon. I talked to gu, he replaced them and I left them with customs. here there are always problems with ups shipments.

5 Likes

Copper chem f2 x copper f2 is chopped and her f3 seeds look pretty good.

Here’s some more cali sour d x chem 91#12 seeds

The tent is clean and empty waiting for the next generation to take its place. Fun fun fun!

11 Likes

Jack the ripper x killing fields = Whitechapel
After I’ve bred for uniformity

Killing fields x black lebanon = genocide
The same

Cali sour d x 91#12 doesnt get a name untill I’m sure I’m happy with it and it just may end up a building block to another cross (hopefully another solid diesel).

Chem star x garlix after stabilization = delilah
(There is a “delilah Jones” strain but its not available in seed only dispensary flower)

chem star x copper after stabilization = Lilith.

Unless someone can find these strain names elsewhere prior to this posting, CLAIMED LOL

1 Like

Let me know @Morgwar when you’re ready. I can help get them out. PM me anytime.

@ryasco I have been successful and had packages seized by the post office when sending express within the states. Steer clear from overnighting.

5 Likes

Will do my freind!
We’ve got some heavy rain and humidity this last week but they’re drying nicely.
Shouldn’t be too long.

1 Like

Garlix has landed and we have a respectable number of babies poking up from every strain except Kaya 47 and Columbian black, but the seeds in those squares have cracked after a peak inside.
Chem star is a bit slow to pop out, but all cracked as well with taps.
I don’t soak my seeds and go directly to soil or cube(if it can’t do it natural it wasn’t meant to breed lol)
Garlix was crucial it’s chem dd from rez’s first male crossed to Kate Upton stardawg purple pheno so
( Chem d x sourd) x (chem 4 x chem d bx3)
The plan is to cross it to chem star from topdawg
Chem d clone x ( chem 4 x chem d bx3 Corey haim cut)
Genetically the offspring should be a solid 70%chem d
I like working with the chem lines because the chem d, chem 4, chem 91, and chems sister, all have the same mother and really in my own opinion are just genotypical variations.
In chemdogs own words this plants expression is entirely a product of the growers style.

Along with serious ak47 and the diesel hybrid version of chemdog, these are my top 3 favorite strains.

6 Likes

That’s the one Govna’! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Slight intro into how I start seeds and transplant.

Slightly moist rapid rooter or soil, pointy side up into
Hole 1/2 inch
the tap comes out the top, curves downward and pushes the cotyledon up and out, while the pointy bits of the shell get caught in the meduim.
The shell stays in soil and is recycled.

Do it how you like but I don’t coddle my seedlings.
if I have to soak it, it ain’t good enough to grow.
85 - 95% germ.
Good hunting!

10 Likes

One particular Sunday Ole was lying back in the hammock and, having just returned from church with Lena, he was feeling a little religious.

“God,” said Ole, “Ven you made Lena, vy did you make her so nice and round and so pleasant ta hold?”

Suddenly a voice from above said, “So you would love her, Ole.”

“Vell then vy, oh vy,” asked Ole, “vy Lord did you make her so stupid?”

“So she would love YOU,” said the voice.

Ole is on his deathbed. One day he smells the smell of fresh lefse coming from downstairs. So he summons up the last of his strength and drags himself downstairs. He’s at the table reaching for the lefse when Lena slaps his hand and says, “Ole, that’s for after the funeral.”

4 Likes

Hahahahaha! Excelent! :cowboy_hat_face:
Oh that Copper Chem makes my sticker peck out!

Left to right
Black gold, garlix, chem star, ak47, copper chem.
Sour /91#12 under the plate on the left. And Columbian black under the plate on the right.

5 Likes

Germination under the plates in the same space is brilliant. Never crossed my mind now I’m goimg to snipe your tech. :wink:

2 Likes