From Pea Soup to Plant.

Unbelievable!

3 Likes

I’ll second that title!

4 Likes

Aw shucks guys!

9 Likes

Potential suitors to future gdp cuttings

I’m hoping to have one of the three ready for a Christmas or New year giveaway along with copper chem/chem star and my work in progress diesel
“rollin coal”
It all depends on if she’s up for cuttings in the next two months or so.

8 Likes

She’s a slow veg plant. Really slow.

1 Like

Oh well wishfull thinking lol

2 Likes

And we have a third. Spinach dip can root! I’ve got a popsicle stick I’m going to send you to try next! GOOD JOB @Morgwar :+1::trophy::1st_place_medal::reminder_ribbon:
I’m going to need the hookup on that special LITFA formula your using. @ReikoX won’t sell me that kind

3 Likes

I don’t normally thumbs up these gratuitous packaging shots but OH MY GOD-BUD :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well I got them as spur of the moment purchases, and mostly for trade or breeding. The purple starburst seemed a natural cross to a gdp but to tell the truth I’ve always hoped I could trade it for a kick ass diesel clone.
Either way though we’re gonna get some good beans popping.

4 Likes

Not to shabby at @5 weeks flower.
I’ve got some blemishes from lazy un Ph’d watering.
But not losing any gains

Anjit light #2 is finally here, stock out of the box, it’s as bright as my Vero converted one so we might be working with stronger drivers.

14 Likes

Well the cob I bought off of eBay was a sunnine and not anjeet so the drivers are 74volt 700 ma.
I’m doing some research before throwing some 38 volt 1200 ma Vero 18 gen 2s in there.
For now it’s got decent output compared to it’s Vero 18 modified cousin next door.

The killawatt meter says 876 watts at the wall so we’ll see how flowering is affected with the extra 280 watts.
I also like the far red/blue spectrum on the stock Chinese cheapo chips.
Basically blurple cob lol.
I’ve pulled huge yeilds off blurple in the past.

Edit 876 watts not 786 damned dyslexia.

7 Likes

Here’s our baby gdp happy as a clam.
Good color, and that bruised up stem has thickened up and has some healthy scar tissue.

11 Likes

The leaves already look less mutant. Would love to hear what you are whispering to her.

1 Like

No problem!
Actually I’ll try to go into detail on how I did it.
Please forgive me but with some cognitive impairment I have trouble with time lines.
We are currently growing in window sill sunshine.
a mini green house windowsill that pokes out from the house a couple feet.
Direct through the glass sunshine is about 6 to 7 hours, and strong indirect for another three.
The cuttings were rinsed in cool water immediately out of the shipping box and placed on damp paper towels.
I quick soaked some rapid rooters in full dose super thrive water.
I took the cuttings and triaged based on visible tissue damage.
I cut off all vascularly crushed pieces to prevent future infection points.
Anything that looked remotely like a stem was scuffed and coated with Bontone II rooting powder, and gently pushed into a rapid rooter plug.
A Spritz of Monterey neem oil rtu to prevent infection
placed in a Tupperware with a loose clear top. Indirect sunlight.
Room temps at 72degrees
spritzed daily with 3tbsp/ gall coconut milk, and half dose super thrive in 7.0 pH @ water.
Once roots showed, she was placed in 1part recycled super soil 3parts hp promix 13 and a tsp of Wallace organic wonder, mycorrhizal innoculant.in the hole.
Kept covered until After leaf set
After leaf set left uncovered and fed 3tbsp per gallon coconut water.
When the leaves get lighter I’ll transplant into unrecycled but well cooked super soil and promix at 50/50
I wish I could put that together better but I’m a bit off today.
I’ll edit it on a better day but it should help others for now.

Good hunting!

7 Likes

I’m sorry I just can’t stop gushing about this little girl. She’s come soooooo far and I’m really really proud of her.
She finally let go of that battered and broken leaf that got her through all this, and those nodes are TIGHT LIKE A TIGER.
so without further adue…

she’s only 2inches tall and gets more love and adoration than the sum 7plants currently bringing the STANK in my tent.
I’ve been gifted more like her soon from our fine giving neighbor and gentlemen botanist (assuming gender forgive me) @99PerCent, which will be seeded and given to the community.

14 Likes
4 Likes

Getting a bit floppy in there.

The ak 47s still have a ways to go

12 Likes

I see you are adding some sweets to the mix.

Good thought, but not needed.

These are frosty enough, lol.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

I thought that was a cough drop… (went straight to strawberry cough in my mind)
Looking excellent if a bit crowded in there… Buzz ON

2 Likes

I think it’s time to say goodbye to RIU.
I rarely if ever check in anymore.
All the threads have become dry and hyper competitive.
It was a nice run at first but that whole thing is off Spirit, and ultra shallow.
Kinda shutting down on the social media side of things.
OG.com sounds like a good final home.
This weekend will be the first official trichome check on the the chems at seven weeks. Early but necessary. I’m anticipating a possible harvest of ak47, and Kaya 47 which should make some room for the chems and diesels.
Posting pics soon

6 Likes