A big shout out and thanks to the distributors at OG

Hey there OG’ers. As the spring box works it’s way out into the world I wanted to just take a moment and give special thanks to all the distributors. @Shadey, @Sebring, @MikeM, @Johnnybsmokin, @Vertebrata, @Gaz29 and @Swe-can. This is the amazing group doing the countless hours of work in the background to get you those boxes so I just wanted to take a minute and tell the all how grateful I am for them doing what they do.
There are so many others involved in this and I don’t want to ignore all those who created the seeds for these boxes or ignore @LemonadeJoe , @moderators or @TeamOG as they are the reason this is even possible.
I just figured we could all get together and show these folks the gratitude we all have for them. So thank you distributors, seed makers and all those involved in making OG the amazing community it is.
tenor (9)

36 Likes

Have to agree on all fronts. The selfless effort that goes into a run from the very beginning to when it arrives in your mail box is a huge huge effort and logistical challenge let a alone all the stealth that needs to go along with that to make sure the boxes get to where they need to go.

I’m always very grateful for when a box arrives cause I understand what it took to eventually make it into the tent

Thanks to every single one of you who make these happen.

:+1: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Definatly much thanks to everybody for there hard work

2 Likes

Yes thanks to everyone involved . That’s what makes this the number 1 site on the net.

4 Likes

Thanks for the words man! Is my first time helping with the distribuition, glad to help this awesome community. Not growing cannabis at the moment, but always reading some good posts here. Thanks all for OG :hugs:

10 Likes

Amen! @sebring hooked up the beautiful malana via @upstate and I’m so grateful.

I know what a massive pain in the ass it is to do a big distribution like that and they deserve insane credit.

Any seeds I ever pop are yours if you ever request them.

6 Likes

Tons of special people here. It’s because of ALL you guys/gals that we are gonna b able 2 overgrow the world and keeping many strains alive.This is a special place, that I am proud to call my home. A HUGE thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for everything you do, even if it isn’t seen or heard of. You are doing great, keep up the good work… on all fronts. :heart:

1 Like