A Big Surprise Awaits You. Just Click!!!🎉

:confetti_ball:Attention gromies!:confetti_ball:We’re holding a Surprised Giveaway right now! Join us to win amazing products and a final mysterious prize! :sunglasses::seedling::sparkles:
:point_right: A Surprise Awaits You. Just Click! | VIVOSUN

14 Likes

You should really warn people if your misleading link redirects to Facebook. Not cool.

11 Likes

Sorry for the typo! We’ve already edited the link! Thanks for reminding! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Bummer I don’t use any social media. Oh well 🤷🏻

11 Likes

don’t see the edit on the title or link post - very misleading, click baity stuff like this and lack of transparency is hurting ze branding

5 Likes

you collect my email but then don’t let me enter, errrrrrrrr

scooby no no no

3 Likes

As long as you login with your email and complete any one of the six ways to join the giveaway, you are all set!

2 Likes

The giveaway is held on our official website and the link directly gets you there

4 Likes

You definitely got a surprise! lol

5 Likes

I don’t mind supporting Vivosun. Please stop trying to get me to support Twitter, FB and other social media, just stop.

7 Likes

We love your products, but not social media! :triumph::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey @VIVOSUN , you guys are great, I use a bunch of your products and the quality and price point are always really good.

If I could make a suggestion, I would recommend you plan your giveaways differently in the future. Social media is so incredibly toxic that more sane people avoid it at all costs. Making people post obviously biased marketing ploys on behalf of companies doesn’t buy you any goodwill with potential customers, in fact it does the opposite. The posts come across as very unauthentic and in some cases suspicious. Another big thing I would point out is that you are marketing cannabis specific products, a lot of growers still live in prohibition where making these posts could get them in legal trouble. I’m sure you don’t want o be associated with your users getting busted trying to win a fan?

Like I said you guys are great but this contest is something I would expect my parents to put together, it feels like marketing from different era, not the creative and fun contests I would hope for.

Peace
Loggershands

6 Likes

So the giveaway is through social media not og ?
:thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN :v:

Thanks, but I am not taking part in this one.

Not trying to be rude but know your audience. OG is like family and you are welcome to be too, but click-baity type stuff like this doesn’t ingratiate you to the community, in fact it might do the opposite.

4 Likes

Best of luck to all who enter.

1 Like

It is through our official website!

Thought this clickbait headline can only lead to something bad and it did. If that is the way you are doing things here I might be better off putting you on my ignore list. This was neither fun nor a surprise.

3 Likes

This group is as social as I get. I am in a legal state but I don’t want people knowing I am growing and increase odd of having my home broke into.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes