A Christmas Gift from KillaBeez Seedbank & Win Barneys Farm Blueberry Cheese Auto

xmas-l
**CLICK IN IMAGE ABOVE TO WATCH VIDEO
Watch the full video to receive a special Christmas Giftcode usable on KillaBeez Seedbank – Valid until Boxing day Only ! Please use the gift code on the basket page to receive your special offer.

WIN BARNEYS FARM BLUEBERRY CHEESE AUTO

So as an special Christmas treat, we are gifting some Barneys Fam Autoflowering Seeds with an exclusive competition to win Blueberry Cheese Auto – 3 Seeds – We have 2 Prizes available!

HOW TO ENTER

It’s simple , watch this youtube video until the end, and leave a festive comment . 2 Winners will be selected at random and announced on the 29th December.

Good Luck & Merry Christmas

Killabeez Seedbank

13 Likes

Thank you for thinking of OG, I myself do not run autos, But Merry Christmas ans happy holidays!

3 Likes

I’m in, thanks for all the great giveaways!

Merry Christmas from a windy Sweden @killabeez-seedbank

Oh blue berry cheese cake !!!

Thank you for the Christmas love !!! And amazing opportunity!!!

Me too!! :v:t4:

Happy Holidays @killabeez-seedbank . That sure sounds tasty :santa:

1 Like

great guys always unique in your gifts … i manage autoflowering i hope i have luck merry christmas

Sweet I’m in! Thanks @killabeez-seedbank for an awesome Xmas chance to win some seeds!

Time to be kind and fresh and this blueberry will help for sure.
Thank you @killabeez-seedbank

Merry Christmas to all!!
Great giveaway, I can’t wait to try some autos, I’m just an long time grower looking at these autos as a new invention lol !!!

Winners are up on the blog post! Check the bottom of the post here,

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :trophy:

Congratulations :clap:

1 Like

I don’t see any winners listed on the KillaBeez Blog

1 Like

2 Likes

I shoulda just done that lol.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!!! and thanks to KillaBeez seedbanks and Barneys Farm