A first look into my little grow

Still working on getting things set up try to keep things as simple as I can for the moment while I grow my grow so here we go

To start off I’m gonna start with popping 2 clementine bag seed from dispensary and one stardawg fem

10 Likes

15 Likes

Last pics were taken at transplant into 1 gallons on the 31st 2 weeks later we have

Star dawg

Clementine tall (popped first and grew at twice the rate)

Clementine short (popped 2nd super short node spacing)

Notes trimmed some lower leaves early and gave em a rub n sniff
Clementine short not a lot of smell kind of fruity green
Clementine tall super funky musky pine
Stardawg not a lot of smell but smells of lettuce or greens

19 Likes

Looking good @PROfessor What kind of mix and lighting are you using?

5 Likes

Looking like you’re off to a good start!

4 Likes

What’s Ur set up?

Ten,t?

Looking good

2 Likes

@Undead-Toker soil is mostly redbud living soil some peat and perlite added in lights at the moment are lacking heavily in veg right now its just 3 3500k house led bulbs in sockets with some buffet trays as reflectors does the trick just not well lol
and for fertilizer i use recharge and other bacteria sources to feed my soil and sip off of the x-nutrients bottle to attack any deficiencies when needed dont like it but until i get better at making and keeping up with teas and fermenting it works for now

@anon92385567 no i run everything open in closed rooms plan is to fill them so i dont see much point in getting tents until i start breeding i do have a small tent i keep for any problem plants

@rob0781 thanks man long way to go

5 Likes

Nice. I am running some Stardawg right now and the genetics are really strong. It seems to be stacking up really nicely.

2 Likes

ok big update time lol
so starting with a week after the last photos we have a touch more growth but not alot of new was about to start topping over the next few days

clementine tall

clementine short

stardawg

5 Likes

over the next week alot of things happened first off i managed to get 1 succesfull clone off of a bb marauder(@SamwellBB) female mother was a runt trifoliate with the most beautiful leaves that was nursed along after it was gifted to me until i recently flipped to sex it

the clone

the mother

and the big change was in lighting big silent shout out to my friend who hooked me up with an old light that may be some old tech but its exactly what i needed a kick ass veg light to kick things into gear big step up from the lamp cords and led house bulbs

agrobrite t5 4ft 8lamp

7 Likes

and to bring us up to date with. 1 month bday shots

clementine short

clementine tall

stardawg

only notes off with their heads, lowers trimmed, and switched to watering from trays rather than top of pot

also note the dramatic difference in growth under the new light :bomb: :boom: :eyes:

5 Likes

also the marauder clone was transplanted and is looking great

6 Likes

Jumping back in it’s been a slow one lots of training and biding time as I sort out some issues in the flower room most likely have to take these outside or wait until everything in flower now is done their gonna be monsters by then I’ve removed Clem short as I’m just not gonna have the space currently

2 Likes

Up first stardawg laid back and stretched out

6 Likes

Clem tall this thing would be a monster outside gonna be tough keeping this one tame inside

8 Likes

And the marauder clone taking off with a little peek at her momma at 5 weeks

5 Likes

Another big update I need to get a new phone I prefer doing all of this on the pc but use an iPhone and getting tired of the transfer process on the pics but here we go here is Clem tall at flip and again caught up at 4weeks in

4 Likes

Up next we have the stardawg this one has been a serious pain but I’m pretty sure it’s my used soil breaking down throwing ph off so I’ve been watering at a slightly higher ph and she seams to finally be coming around

3 Likes

Last up the seed projects I had planned due to some moisture I wasn’t able to get my hands on any of the male marauder pollen so idk now probably gonna hit it and a soma cut I’ve got with some of lefthands ppp
And have some fun lol
Both are begging to get a repot
Probably happen in the next few days

And just realized I have no pics of them on here so have to put those up when I get home in a couple hours

1 Like

Marauder: gonna miss this cut :cry:

Soma: oh well it’s all gotta go for now :nauseated_face:

All snug in their new pots with some fresh sohum getting ready for some pollen action they have been begging me for a month for this :shushing_face:

3 Likes