A glimpse into my garage

If it survives, I don’t anticipate reflowering it. But if I take cuttings, I wonder what percentage will flower intersex.

2 Likes

Columbia Gold X Panama Red seeds are viable. Germination rate is about 2 out of a hundred but they live. Red stems and all.

10 Likes

More Garbage

Try some more.

Shaken

7 Likes

Curious whether she’s going to throw her hat off on her own.

Also curious whether I’m going to be able to avoid anthropomorphizing her.

So hard to LITFA. I want to help! But this is how I will learn the capabilities of a new ColombianGoldxPanamaRed sprout.

9 Likes

Is it possible that a dremel and hanger are not the best tools for the job. HALP!

4 Likes

NM re lights: Sometimes I answer my own questions and sometimes other people answer my questions for me and I LIKE their answers but then I forget they gave them. I don’t know whether to blame this on I’m-stoned or I’m-old.

6 Likes

The helmet is slowly coming off. I am thinking the stretch will be too long to support the plant but we shall see. This sprout has a DNR on file.

7 Likes

Laura, revegging like a champ. Finally showing some semi-cannabis looking leaves.

12 Likes

Germination rate just shot up! Latest seed batch is close to 50% in water and H2O2.

10 Likes

Also, about time.

4 Likes

Threw that hat off like a champ. Now what, Stretch?

4 Likes

Put her under an hps, or led, or even a florescent light setup(inches away) with a slight breeze from an oscillating fan… That plant will turn into Hercules!! :wink:

Good luck buddy! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Her single parent was a child of Hermes and Aphrodite. They were as strong and tried as Hercules.

You copy @Hephaestus?

1 Like

Another glimpse:

@CLOSETGROWTH, you see a place for the long legged lass here?

8 Likes

@AllOra I have never seen someone cut the root mass like you did. That is some interesting stuff. Did she reveg for you?

4 Likes

@Mongobongo
I was following a pattern from this excellent post which BTW was how I found OverGrow.com. Bonsai Mums by Oldtimer1

The recent ColombianGoldxPanamaRed downpotting didn’t take. I frankly didn’t expect it to. The herm had a life of torment and neglect. Spent August and some of September in the middle of my GF’s study 15 feet under a 3’x3’ skylight with another window near. Water waiters and no augmented light, no schedule. I visited two or three times a week. We were also away 3 times in August. 7 to 10 days each time. Their lower branches had already died off before the cut so there was little green to sustain life.

The first downpotted CGxPR, has settled in well. A bonsai mother, source of cuttings. One happened by accident two days ago, you can see it hanging on her side.
I will have two more chances. One today if the GSCxOX shows signs of recovering from the shock of my take down and the light change. After a life in the sun, she is being asked to reveg under LED SILs.

4 Likes

Whats this? My ex is getting jiggy with an lgbtq?

Ok well no effin returns! :smile:

1 Like

@Hephaestus, no talk of Greek deities is complete with out the forger of lightening bolts.

You know why a divorce costs so much? Because its worth it! :smile:

2 Likes

Mine was relatively cheap and painless. The moment the clerk signed the divorce stipulation was more joyful than our Hawaiian Honeymoon.

2 Likes