A how to Kentucky derby Giveaway

I m really not good at doing the whole contest giveaway thread so I m looking to see if anyones willing to help or toss out some Ideas about doing one for this up coming Kentucky Derby… Theres going to be hopefully 20 horses running . Theres gotta be a cool format to make this exciting …Any idea or help is greatly appreciated

11 Likes

If It is just a giveaway you can post a list with the horses that compete, members participating in the contest chose one horse and finally you publish the winner horses and gift the ones who have chosen them, number of horses depending on what you have …

7 Likes

yeah , I d need a bunch of seeds ,stamps and some help to do it but thats kind ve what I was thinking … I m trying to come up with something cool…I love the derby

2 Likes

If you have only one pack then you could do that same format as above and then have a rng pull a winner from the ones that selected the correct number horse

2 Likes

Thats a great idea… I want it to be bigger then that though ,I like the idea though…

2 Likes

Ill take Fierceness.

2 Likes

lol, I like a 10-1 shot … I m trying to put something together, The race is May 4th so theres alittle time… I m not even sure if members would be into it…

1 Like

Im also big fan of Sierra Leone

1 Like

Yeah ,I ll def have him on my ticket …He s another really good horse …

So I m gonna post the giveaway after the horses gates are picked. I think post draws are Saturday . I was hoping to do a win gets 3 packs , place 2 packs , show gets 1 but I only have 1 pack of boot leggers Purple Urkle and a Brother Grim pack the strain is c99 x purple urkle and a couple stamps . So I ll probly do a winner takes all . Pick the horse u like and if it wins all the people who picked correctly will be into the draw for the seeds . Idk, this is my first time trying to do this and it makes me appreciate all the members who do it daily… Your all awesome

2 Likes