A huge thanks to ReikoX, DougDawson, Floyd, Phil Cuisine and Eagles!

Right from the start I’d like to apologize for any possible screw up and or failure to get the plants as far as they should be getting due to my own lack of experience. With that out of the way,

thank you @PhilCuisine, I popped two of them, and hope the shorter one happens to be a fem, we’ll see… (by the way, after 5 days one of the Carolina Reapers popped, I’m psyched!)

Thank you @DougDawson
the same way, but only one did kick in… We’ll see, since I also have @Eagles009, and thank you too, and only one of the two popped, I’ll be keeping one from each…
And finally @Floyd, thanks a lot for the GB x Tomahawk, sorry I didn’t let you know earlier :crazy_face: was worried whether it would even sprout… The same, out of two, yours was the wildest in rapid growth!

Skywalker x JLO
Matanuska Thunder Piss
Blue Cookies
GB x Tomahawk

One has to love OG!
Hi everyone, and I did forget to mention @ReikoX, you know my friend, needless to say, you’re simply the one and only!!! Sorry about that! Stoked minds mess up at times! :pray: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

20 Likes

All awesome people!!

Happy Growing!!

HGL

2 Likes

Nice to see a strain I created growing in a different continent…this is Matanuska Thunder Head and should be done by June.

10 Likes

Love seeing OG helping out the new guys. Nice looking youngins!
I hope to to an all OG seeds run myself soon. Keep up the good work and enjoy the growth.

4 Likes

All good people

1 Like

Got the :fire: flying around here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m excited to see someone grow out that Skywalker x JLO. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi folks, updating on the ladies (or…!?)

… and they keep growing…! :sunglasses: thanks everyone!!! :hugs: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi folks, updating on the ladies (or not :thinking:)
Skywalker x JLO

GB x Tomahawk

Matanuska Thunder Piss (do not know why one of them is so yellow, both received the same).

Thanks!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like