A lil something something

Just making a log for myself to remember some things I’m doing and things I’ve did. This run will be a run for my buddy and I. Line up Pure Michigan f2 seeds, kosher kitty seeds, gushers, biscotti, purple urkle, candyland, to name some. also have a few other strains.

13 Likes

hers my lil veg tent trying to get these ladies ready for the bigger tent. If you know me I like to keep things simple and SOG/SCROG. Or what ever I just like to grow and see what happens hopefully I can make some beans for preservation and hand some out.

14 Likes

Nice, and looking healthy!
Who’s the overachiever on the left?.. And the right, for that matter!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::flushed::thinking:

Strong genetics :muscle:
Good intention 🫶
SOG/SCROG-:eye::eye:

Hmm…yes, I’d say it makes perfect sense to do it…
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

6 Likes

Nice selections and looking good!

I don’t like to scrog and prefer to train and tie down but to each their own :+1:

1 Like

Green spears make for green war-clubs!

Nice line-up @DGCloud !

2 Likes

Thanks pigeonman, I’m just keeping a log so I can come back and remember how some strains were if I ever forget. Just a fun little project for me and hopefully be able to give back some to the OG community.

2 Likes

Thanks for the blessings bear appreciate the love and support. The over achiever on the left is purple urkle, the one in the right would be pure Michigan f2 #3 is what I have it labeled. I was trying to get a male pure Michigan to dust to some other clones I have, but it’s looking like the 3 pure Michigan seeds I popped might all be females.

1 Like

Looks like you are off to a GR8 start! :fire:

1 Like

I’m trying got some projects lined up with some genetics that I love and hold close to my lungs lol. My buddy and I are trying to preserve some genetics that he has. I’m honored that he came to me and asked for my help. How can I say no to a long time good friend.

1 Like

I stopped journaling when I realized all my notes are here already on OG :rofl: Now I just need to download my threads content once a year as a backup. :metal:

4 Likes

Exactly bro, just seems a lot easier

1 Like

Well I know I don’t post as much as I should but hear how things are looking in my neck of the woods. Looks like I have a successful s1 seeds run of ya hemi cut from grandi flora, and a successful preservation run of my mendo breath clone crossed to pure Michigan. The pure Michigan looks almost identical to the Oreoz and mendo breath. It’s kinda in breeding I guess since pure Michigan is mendo breath x oreoz!!! Just trying to get as close to the origaanl as possible to preserve and I think it’s looking good never know till we pop the offspring seeds.

2 Likes

I know they don’t look super frosty and stuff but they are under fluorescent lights and I’ve been battling these little black gnats or flies. My last run till I get into my new place.

Well I know not a lot are following but for the ones that are some new stuff

African haze

Gg4 josey cut

Rs11 reversed

That’s it for now got more coming on the way. Just something for me to look back on and remember what I grew. Happy growing all.

1 Like