A little about my cultivation in Brazil!

Hello family! all in peace? I am very honored to be a part of OG, thank you!
As we can see, I am new to the community and I live in Brazil. I’m going to post here some of my beginner’s work, cultivating with what I have at home. My grow cabinets and substrates are homemade

39 Likes

Nice work, and welcome to the community.

5 Likes

Very warm welcome friend! It is nice to see another brazilian hanging around.
Nice looking plant. Tell us more about your setup and grow, I’m sure we will like it.

3 Likes

Welcome man, beautiful plant.

1 Like

A warm welcome to you @Brazilian_greenElf, I’m watching your grow with interest. Looks like you’ve grown some sweet DANK there
:grinning::clap:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brazilian_greenElf!!

3 Likes

welcome @Brazilian_greenElf its a great place

1 Like

Welcome :dash::dash:
Nice plant :seedling:

1 Like

@Brazilian_greenElf welcome to the community watch out for this other brazilian @BERZERK hes trouble… rumour has it he smokes indicas and loses his sandals after wild nights in rio. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol @204medismoke dont lie to the boy.
You re welcome @Brazilian_greenElf .
Take off you shoes and lets grow.

2 Likes

Welcome @Brazilian_greenElf!

1 Like

Hi @Brazilian_greenElf, welcome to OG! if you haven’t done so, please go to the “Introduce Yourself” thread and do so! You’ll love it here, as you see, there are some Brazilians as well as Martians here… I won’t name names but at the end of the day, we’re all humans (maybe except @DougDawson!? Kidding Doug, love you brother!!) here!! Beyond a shadow of a dib, sorry, of a doubt!! LOL! Nice work!!! :crazy_face: :scream: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Lol, I can accept that :rofl:

3 Likes

Blz @Brazilian_greenElf ?

Fala tu … Bagulho é louco … Tamo junto … plantar pra não comprar … importante é pote cheio o resto não tem pressa … tautautau

Desculpe aqui é Pot is Crazy … kkkk

Sou cria lá do growroom… aqui é sinistro … gato cerveja comida mutação musica prá carai …

:raised_hands: :dna: :green_heart: :call_me_hand:

Salveee familia! tudo na paz. irmão to muito perdido no meio dos gringo usando o tradutor… aushaushuahs

me explique mais sobre o grupo aqui

this girl pictured is a Sublimator variety of RKIEM Seed crossing sour banana x GG4 #

1 Like

Sounds and looks absolutely ridiculous! In a good way!:+1:

gratitude brother!!
it’s an honor to be part of the group.
I’m adapting because I don’t speak English yet

1 Like

Thank you very much

3 Likes