A little tour of Scott Family Farms Caribbean

Hi friends some of you know me as Reeferman I have been breeding Cannabis close to 30 years my genetics have won many awards for many companies but the biggest award for me is hearing how much so many of you enjoy my work .
I have been doing some epic breeding / Growing projects all over the globe since around 05 , my current work is the culmination of all those years of work we are fortunate to have commercial licenses in 2 countries now , I have resurrected close to 90% of my early work except we no longer have plant counts or space restrictions our current project is somewhere between 24000-27000 plants at this point will have a exact number when we tag soon ,
Our first round of genetics candidate / production Mother plant selection is nearly finished we have just shy of 7000 females on this first round of harvest if people are decent and polite this will be the beginning of what I hope to be a mega thread where I will share much of my lives work and showcase around 87 established strains and a number of my new projects .
The Majority of my breeding is elite x elite breeding often using STS with half siblings in there make up or similar ancestral genetics for example 5 Haze x old timers haze or 5 haze x amnesia haze etc etc we general germinate 1000 seeds and we are getting amazing elite recessive parental plants that pop out and 1-2;1000 ratio , this includes some amazing Haze and even Pure long flowering sativa lines from old school Skunk 1 and many more .
I hope that you enjoy the pictures and information I will be happy to answer questions as long as everyone is Civil and polite I will try to keep this going if I can’t I will hand it over to one of my Adult Children .
Everyone knows that 30 years ago I had a unsavoury history so let me acknowledge that in hopes that this thread can stay on topic .
I loved OG and CW RC was the most decent ethical seed merchant I every dealt with the Auction site was simply amazing and it was where I transitioned from prairie fire seeds to Reeferman .
Now we are able to call ourselves what we have always been with pride and good Vibes Scott Family Farms

May the Gods smile upon you all

CD Scott

I can’t figure out how to post pics

38 Likes

I really liked the Kodiak gold.
Welcome!
@LemonadeJoe has some links in the community forum for posting pics.

3 Likes

Welcome @prairieboy / Reeferman!

Yes upload is easy:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow…

I can’t wait for this show to get started!

I remember you from OG1.0, we PM’d a bit, although this is not my original nick from 1.0.

I think you gifted me some Salmon Creek Big Bud x Pine Tar Kush crosses back in the day.

1 Like

Welcome to the new Overgrow @prairieboy
And thanks greatly for Love Potion #1

4 Likes

hi @prairieboy are you from the canadian prairies and is one of your production facilities located there? am a prairie boy myself is y i’m wondering. look forward to seeing your creations~!

3 Likes

Welcome! Nice to have you here.

---------- First are heirloom fig Skunk

The next are SSH x 98 Aloha white widow

Viper

Fraser valley Blueberry x Exodus Cheese

29 Likes

Pink kush x Granddaddy Purple

23 Likes

many of my images are too large will have to resize was trying to post nice Hau bac and tetraploids Skunk #1

7 Likes

Some pics from a different device

New field being planted

23 Likes

SSH

My Lovely Daughter Checking out some runts

Sativa Lane

Haha I admit when I error 4-5 of these got planted on Rows with my Lemon thai and Panama lines I was given a new Panama strain I had not grown out yet some of the Thai throws purple pistols I was actually calling these Purple thai I said to my son man these are weird I would almost think Pakistani Chitral kush hit a Lemon thai look at the purple on the purple thai and these my buddy just cleared it up these are Panama line from ACE haha I never knew it was on the farm .

25 Likes

Glad to see you posting and looking forward to following this thread.

Ray

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome we have lots to share I am doing the largest breeding project of the past 30 years , very exciting to get old school flowers back on the market Organic Soil grown goodness
Some dry flower pics next , way way more pics need to be sized

G13 x haze x SSH

19 Likes

i started in 1996 as Prairie seeds selling strains like mortgage buster , split yellow and the pound plant , Than Mark Emery started calling is Prairie fire seeds , we developed Auto Afghani , Auto Indicia , Moose Jaw madness , Prairie thunder The Auto Indica line started being developed in 91 in Sk until 99 than went to a family member in Nova Scotia along with a Auto Afghani than came back to me where more work was done on it to create the Auto Giganticus line .
We are from the prairies and BC our other company is in eastern Canada not in the Prairies although I was going to try to open a facility near regina other more promising faster options happened .

CD

9 Likes

Yeah, it looks like the pink genotipe of Panamá CannaBioGen/A.C.E., thah have Punta Rosa n’ Punto Rojo in it, I think… Have ya had the green genotipe too?

Salud.

1 Like

Yo! My dude @prairieboy is back!

Welcome Dude, everything looks great. Looking for an outdoor spot now… I just wish i was back home and I’d drive up to some friends that live in the Mississippi delta and grow some monsters. You growing any local varietals? I know you said most is garbage but surely you’ll uncover some stuff that is mostly untouched by Dutch Genetics.

Thanks for sharing and great to see ya around

Peas
Swampy

1 Like

I have Orange hill Skunk , A Lambs breath x Blue berry x Lambs Breath circa 78 , a local lambs breath x Ice and some other less know strains .
The local product is really bad better weed throughout Asia even the Chinese in China was grown ok , Egypt and Syria even back in 06 .
Went to Kaya recently with expectations high wow you guys would be Speechless anyway sorry to be negative I have searched the country and many religious Rasta work for me my best guys its just really commercial , there are many obstacles to growing here that rally tested me its necessary to understand crop management here and have a good selection of genetics to work around the seasons , understanding organic amendments and organic insect protocols is a must , water is a Challenge glad I am doing this now if other countries leading up to Jamaica were this tough I would not have had the collective experience to manage here .
The Jamaican strains are all about 12-19" and are being planted in there own site this week will certainly photograph .

13 Likes

It sound very interestin… How bout it psicoactivity n taste?

1 Like