A Man and Two more plants #2

I wanted to log two other plants with my first and current grow. But considered to make another grow diary specific for this strain.

I’ll be doing the PurpleKush x MikadoBx
that I received from @Oldtimerunderground

From my current grow I’ve already learned and am ready to start growing some more to see if I can get a steady flow of trees growing.

I’ll be enjoying growing these seeds since they are noticeably different in color and shape. Let’s start this grow and see how it’ll perform.

And in the bag it goes to germinate.

12 Likes

Some solid beans right there. Looking forward to this one @MarijuanaEnthusiast, thank you for tagging me and letting me know. Should be some great flavour and smoke.

4 Likes

And so it begins…looking forward to watching this one!

4 Likes

I’ll follow… I also got this cross from @Oldtimerunderground
Wishing you great growth.

2 Likes

Hope everything is good with you @MarijuanaEnthusiast :grin:

How are the seedlings coming along?

1 Like

I germinated them both, both sprouted. I planted them into a Pete pellet inside a dome, just basic Jiffy one. I messed one up just by being a newbie at this.

Here’s an update.

I didn’t show progress of it popping out since one seed was lost in the process. So here’s one I’ll be considering to attempt a seedling to harvest grow inside this cup.seem extremely difficult, but I want the task!

I have the bottom of cup set with coco fiber to help flush toward bottom. Then soil in between, and just a brush of coco fiber over it to help stabilize and maintain the humidity for seedling.

Do you think I should transfer it? It just attempt to grow it in solo cup? @Oldtimerunderground

5 Likes

Looking good!! :grinning:

You can just leave it until it’s ready to transplant in another week or 2 if you want. It’s your grow, do as you please. Just glad to be able to watch you do your thing with some beans I sent you.

Wish I could see your face come harvest time, lol. You should be in for a tasty treat with that one :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Heck yeah!!! Do you have any pictures of this strain? I want to see bud shots! Or should I sit patiently and let the element of surprise hit me. @Oldtimerunderground

Still have time to think and pick what will work for me. I’ve been having problems with one plant. Needing to make adjustments, as the plant in Space-can is too large, might be my auto grow bucket or just storage comes it not be able to hold even an auto (not sure how tall they get). I’m in the works of getting a tent, might be delayed a month… so I’ll need to act quickly now. So for not solo cup.

1 Like

I don’t have any pics of that cross grown out yet, I just made the seeds a couple months ago. So even I’ll be surprised when I see the buds, lol. If you take a look at the Purple Kush in my outdoor grow, it’s the sister plant from the same pack I used to make those seeds.

Hope you get that tent soon, I think it will really help. Otherwise you’ll have to do some extreme plant training.
ezgif.com-optimize

1 Like

I’ll be happy to be one of the first to grow this one out! More research will be done to handle this plant with care, to even see if a solo cup start to finish is even achievable given my circumstances and understanding.

Dude! I love your grow! Everything is amazing! The landscape, the plants are big AF! You have a forest! Love your plants!

Lol! The animation made is super funny. I don’t know what approach I’ll be taking. Happy to be part of this community! Can’t stress that enough. I’m addicted to plants now!

1 Like