A new pathogen

Ok i know i have discovered a new disease or pathogen that affects cannabis that nobody really discusses or study I have searched the internet and there is not any discussions on this topic …okay so here we go…
I had a great going sativa I can’t grow legally in my state it’s still not legalized. so as this plant got to 5 ft …I decided to put it inside now this is mistake 101 …
put her inside and I hear are the stats… temperature never passed 80°, humidity never got higher than 70 never got lower than 40%
Im using a 1,000 what full spectrum light, I had a fan blowing over the plant, I had good nutrients tried and proven, I had good soil tried and proven

now in a closet where she was growing at the buds had no stickiness, had no smell, when you smoked it had no flavor…

what do you think mistake 101 is…
the new shoots of the plant was like it was very skinny ,the buds didn’t even look like cannabis, plant started to change- all the leaves only had three fingers, real skinny, the buds was real small and preformed
it didn’t even look like cannabis, if I hadn’t planted it myself I would never believed it was a cannabis plant
mistake 101
leave your comment and then I’ll let you know if you were right

1 Like

How about some paragraphs, a few commas and perhaps a full stop now and again, then maybe someone will be willing to read all these words. :smile:

9 Likes

ill pass tooooo stoned to read or even comprehend

4 Likes

It’s not a new pathogen.

It’s called re-vegging.

13 Likes

No…100% positive . what it caused is never studied or even emphasises as very important for growth thru all phase

Lol, you can tell me no all you want, it doesn’t change the fact the plant was reverting back to veg.

This, this right here. Textbook re-veg.

Trying to get buds while a plants re-vegging is like trying to wipe your ass with sandpaper, it’s gonna be some rough ass shit :joy:

17 Likes

What are the origins of this sativa?
How was it bred?

Sometimes freaky mutants just happen…

@Oldtimerunderground makes sense though.

And pictures would definitely help.

4 Likes

I think I just had my first stroke. I would listen to @Oldtimerunderground.

9 Likes

I’ve had the exact same thing happen to me before, both ways, plants going outside to inside and vice versa.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: killin me, wiping tears of laughter right now.

10 Likes

Not sure if troll, but anyway, gotta keep your lights on for 12 hours, then 12 hours of darkness, if you want them to flower. Every day.

Unless you’re growing auto flowering cannabis.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:… She had huge stacked buds. Reveg wasnt it… Tomorrow on the 9 I’ll tell what it is… Then u will say oh shit u DUM ass to me . but what it caused to the plant is what im talking about needs to be researched… I have 1 skunk in a 16oz cup she got caught with it but i corrected issue so i kept her alive to see if she can auto correct herself . but it dont seem to be a correctable issue

Tomorrow on the 9 ill tell u . an upload a picture

Contradicting yourself, nice try.
Imma go ahead and mute.
Have fun.

2 Likes

Now my stoned ass is gonna have to remember how to do that…

2 Likes

I am so gonna be here tomorrow on the nine.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

3 Likes

6043974_grow-journal-by-jammakecandoctors-choicecali-crasher_m

@Rogue

1 Like

No contradicting here LOL

6043975_grow-journal-by-jammakecandoctors-choicecali-crasher_m 6043974_grow-journal-by-jammakecandoctors-choicecali-crasher_m 6043971_grow-journal-by-jammakecandoctors-choicecali-crasher_m

3 different plants… GSC…cali crasher… Skunk.