A Rancid time...

I’m in the middle of a move at the moment so I’ll have updates coming along soon. Just finished harvesting gas as fuck(groit cut) and Mule Fuel #2 seed hunt. I kept a male and made some new seeds to hunt. Here’s Gas as Fuck bred by Mule Fuel #1 male f1.

31 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Looks great man, welcome to OverGrow! :+1:

3 Likes

Gorgeous herbs!!!

2 Likes

This sounds and looks killer! Very cool, what flavours/smells are you getting?

2 Likes

Thank @NICO

2 Likes

She starts off with a very lemony lime propane smell. Then developes into some insane lemon pledge fuel. She taste amazing. She is a stinker. I mainly select for taste, smell and high. This girl checked every box. Most of her sisters had that ice cream cake Gelato taste and funk. This one reminds me of a newer OG. Very heavy mess but also very euphoric. My wife says she can’t smoke her because it puts her to sleep. After my third run. I decided to knock her up for preservation and fun. I’ll be popping some around the 1st after we get to Oklahoma :facepunch:

7 Likes

Now that sounds great! Awesome. Looking forward to seeing them grown out! I’m a huge OG guy and lemon is my shizz! Nice work, looks awesome and sounds delicious!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. I’m searching for something about like that.

2 Likes

Yes sir. I’ll pop the seeds and see if we find something similar to her mom. I’m also be flowering Grandaddy Pluto once I get everything moved. My friend youngflamethrower sent her to me.

5 Likes

Very nice! That’s a coveted cut for sure

2 Likes

Beautiful ! ! !

2 Likes

A friend of mine made s1s. Found some insane phenos. After I run her and see what she’s like I’ll s1 myself.

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested if you do, I’m even very intrigued by what you have made here as well. You had me a the name lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well everyone we have moved to Oklahoma. Got my card so its safe to post again :laughing:

I popped some Mule Fuel F2s I made and also vegged out the Granddaddy Pluto and Gas as Fuck. They filled the tent nicely. Here we are about 4 days from flip. I’ll post up some Mule Fuel pics here soon.

5 Likes

Here is Mule Fuel F2 #3, #5, #6, #7, #9 #7 looks just like the mother and behaves that way being a vigorous grower.

4 Likes

Here we are at two weeks. We have Gas as Fuck by Crane City. I hunted this gal right in the middle of covid.

Here we have Granddaddy Pluto by Gas House. This is my first run of this cut.

4 Likes