A Seedbank in the USA that carries Paradise seeds?

Does anyone know of a
Seedbank in the USA that carries paradise seeds? Also I recently ran out a freebie of og kush, really liked the taste but buzz was meh, Any recommendation on starter seed for og kush which seedbank? Has to be in the usa though. Thanks for any help advice in advance

3 Likes

by the way, its very rare i really get buzzed anymore, so a great buzz is sought after. I have for instance never gotten any high from GSC or gelato, have had it from dispenserys in Mich. and Colo. from other growers and finally i ran some out .

3 Likes

Wondering if you had any luck,I am looking for a review on Paradise Seeds,I have won some Mazar stock ,under the name Omar Sharif,trich coverage is amazing, rather smallish buds, would love to hear about other experiences,I haven’t heard any bad news about them,I know I need to just run every Omar Sharif bean that I have to get a real look and do a preservation run, time and equipment,is what’s slowing me down (probably my lack of a solid sense of direction, I have a hard time holding a thought for more than a couple seconds,hehe) Mad Respect, Peace!

1 Like

You can get Paradise Seeds here:

https://www.midweeksong.com/seed-bank/paradise-seeds

1 Like

I have used paradise seeds, have to get them from a seedbank though because im in the states. one of there seeds is in are permanent selection, will try more because there seeds I use have been consistently good even with the different phenos

1 Like

an old thread but still actual, which seedbank in the USA carries Paradise seeds?

my uncle loves paradise seeds and he gets them from Herbies, it’s not in USA, but they ship here, as far as i know, he got all the seeds safe and sound + a lot of freebies

2 Likes

Great ? I know this is old, but paradise us a great seedbank. First strain I ever grew was belladonna back in 2000 I think. Their sensi star is a knockout. I haven’t seen anywhere online stateside with their seeds otherwise I’d buy more.

They are very underrated imo. Luc is an excellent breeder, not pollen slinger. So is serious seeds guy. Probably the 2 best in amsterdam.

2 Likes

Check-out Seedfinders.eu they list over 1,000 different breeders ( I DO rememebe seeing it - you can order direct from breeder) Peace (maybe Attitude Seed Bank ) ( with-out checking)

well I usually ordered herbies from Spain, never thought they are also in USA. This season will definitely try. But paradise seeds is good as well. Herbies used to offer promo packs with extra seeds of paradise , can’t tell for sure how it is now

1 Like