A Sunshine Daydream Project

Not too long ago I was working on a trade with @HorseBadorites, and ended up with some SSDD cuts. I couldn’t be more excited. The fun part of this for me was getting the unrooted cuts in the mail, and getting them to root. A couple weeks prior, I was handed down a used areo cloner, and had a little experience with it, but very basic. I use water pH’d to 5.8-6 and a few drops of Superthrive. That’s pretty much it. I was told I should use a cloning solution, but I figured I’d just use the basics to get the plants going, and they definitely did. I’m limited space, but I’m hoping that I’ll be able to keep one going in my veg tent to use as a mother. I’m just not 100% sure I can do this as well as run any new seedlings in the same area. Anyway, this is gonna be awesome.

I’ll take any tips that you have if you’ve grown this out. They’ll be going into a 4x4 with a 600w led, and it’ll already have a few mature plants. They’ll be in 3 gallon pots (I’ll get fabric if it’s preferred for these) and I use live soil. Sohum, but I might try Bio365 bioflower. My outdoor Malawi is in that and she loves the stuff. I try to keep it basic, so I mostly add roots organic terps teas towards the end and some molasses.

Thx for looking!

93 Likes

Looks like a miracle icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, their resilience is a good sign for a succesful grow, following along. … beer3|nullxnull

13 Likes

I’ll definitely be tagging along to see what comes of this!
Always happy to watch a SSDD grow.
I can’t say I’ve grown it before myself, so I might not be much help though hahaha :sweat_smile:

:v:

11 Likes

I’m just about to start some myself that were gifted by @HolyAngel can send you a few beans if you want to join the SSDD growers club bro

12 Likes

I’m curious to see too haha. Im gonna try not to mess em up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have grown SSDD and crosses but not @HorseBadorites ’ cut. Many of the ones I went through were quite lanky or ‘stretch indica’. I believe @VAhomegrown grew that cut out at one point. What’s the project though, are you just growing it out? Reversing it? Will be cool to watch either way.

10 Likes

I just snagged two packs from JohnnyP of @HolyAngel SSDD. Looking forward to running them.

7 Likes

Those are looking awesome.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Nice!! I wanted to grow some out once I heard about how much people liked the smoke, but people seem to love the SSDD and SSDD cross packs, because there were never any when I was looking for seeds. Best of luck with these cuts! Hope it’s that buttered blueberry muffin one they talk about on here.

8 Likes

Bro! You absolute legend haha
I’ll definitely take you up on that offer!.

:v:

5 Likes

@Puffalo

any pics of the outdoor malawi?

i just used those roots orgnic terp teas, be sure to mix them outside only, worst smell ever.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a male to use for an outcross bro. Still got to sort myself a light out for the tent though. Just as I consider getting the loft back up. The weather starts to get hot again. Tag me when you pop them so I know where to watch :eyes::100:

Send me your addy brother and I’ll get you some sent out :sunglasses: you know how we roll

7 Likes

This is my Malawi. It’s actually Purple Malawi x PCK by Ace

25 Likes

I have limited experience working with cuts and cloning, so it was a project of sorts for me to got everything prepped, rooted and in pots. I plan on keeping one of them around as a mother which is another thing I’ve never done. I’d love to eventually be able to share with a few friends.

6 Likes

Hell yeah man, they’re looking great!

4 Likes

Thanks man

4 Likes

You want some SSDD brother? I’ve got you 100% I have three options in fact.

17 Likes

@Puffalo SSDD is an absolute gem! And a great medical strain too! Looking forward to this very much! Was the first strain I ever got my dad to smoke with me so it holds a special place in my heart! Here’s hoping for some bountiful beautiful buds o plenty!

14 Likes

Heck yeah! Thanks!

5 Likes

Of course , my pleasure :facepunch:t2: btw those cards/envelopes you used are killer! Sent my wife on a google search cuz she loved em lol

4 Likes