A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo!

With SEVEN different entry methods, your chance to get your hands on some Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Seeds, rolling papers and cool stickers is here! (and of course the obligatory “The Vault” T Shirt)

Enter now via OverGrow to win:

A pack of 4 San Fernando Lemon Kush Ⓡ Feminised Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ.
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
A Vault T Shirt

To enter all you need to do is comment on this thread!

To read more about this promo and enter via 6 other methods visit http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-Ⓡ-promo

The closing date to enter is 10th of April. The winning entries will be picked at random and the winners will be announced on the 11th of April.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

14 Likes

I have grown Dark Devil XL Red from Sweet Seeds and i gotta say that these people really put in a lot of work in their genetics, i admire them and have purchased Red Poison and Crystal Candy to grow more of their autos.

Dark Devil right before harvest. It produced two phenos, purple and pink/green.

Thanks @George_The_Vault.

HppHrvst

10 Likes

Another generous giveaway from The Vault!

Thank you for the chance at some awesome seeds and some really cool swag. Everyone should be signing up for this!

5 Likes

Sounds like a nice opinion! Thank you.

2 Likes

Excellent promo @George_The_Vault

I was in for the Christmas promo but missed it though the swag pack was insane!

Hoping to get in on this one!!

3 Likes

that sounds like a potentially nice pheno… lemony kushy.

umm, please & thank you?

good karma :slight_smile:

cannabis.sequoia

3 Likes

Cool, I was wondering when @George_The_Vault would do another one of these. Good luck folks!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I have been slow at promos recently because we have a new MD in training at The Vault who is taking these over. After this promo is done we should have tons of new competitions etc. on a much more regular basis again :grinning:

9 Likes

You’re very generous, thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s stuff like this that helps make this a great community!

3 Likes

Very generous @George_The_Vault

I’ve heard nothing but good things about sweet seeds so good on you and yours at the company!

And tbh, I think I’m looking forward to the swag as much as the beans.

2 Likes

Awsome idea and promo indeed…:hugs:

1 Like

Ok, have my fingers crossed on this one!

2 Likes

Awesome GEORGE. Count me in

1 Like

Cool Beans!!! Count me in. I love Sweet Seeds and The Vault when they come together they show the generosity of our culture.

1 Like

Count me in, thanks @George_The_Vault for another generous giveaway

2 Likes

thanks sign me up

3 Likes

Another awesome Vault giveaway

Rock on

1 Like

@George_The_Vault is the man!
another awesome giveaway for Overgrowers.
I need that “The Vault” t-shirt!

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like