AAA Kush ? Anybody have the answer

I’m on the hunt for a very specific kush , I have many og and kush genetics I’ll be exploring over the next few years, looking for a kush that circulated the Hollywood scene in the early 2002 era and was only available to a select few. It came marked as AAA kush ,similar to sfv but way more potent and the flavor was slightly different and never to be forgotten, the resin in pipes it was smoked threw smelled better then most peoples herb , alot of people claim to know this plant how ever it was held by few and supposedly lost , was upwards of 600 a oz and you realy had to know somebody, this was what the elite in the scene were smoking and I almost wish I had never smoked it myself because everything else is is inferior and it’s truly a mythical beast . The hunt for that weed is what I spent alot of time on the original overgrow trying to research and people were already arguing about it back then, Oregon kid, the ghost cut etc, I know people who were close to the source and would never cough up any info , and I know very few ever truly saw it let alone had the genetics , I’ve read every og origin story to date and the more you research the more muddled up everything gets, sorry for the rant but hoping somebody from back in the day can chime in or at least shares my pain lol

3 Likes

if i guessed it was just a cut/pheno of kush and not a specific strain … probably grow 1000 kush plants and you’ll find something similar

3 Likes