ABNormal Med CoOp : Info thread

hey OG folks…
We are AB Normal Med CoOp and have been working, talking and helping folks publicly since 2004…
Were a small priv Med/Rec based CoOp that has over the years grown and documented many varieties…
Im FOE20 and founded ABN and have worked with some great fplks in the scene including, Gruru, motarebel, NDNguy, Tony of Sagarmatha, Rushman MNS, among others…My partner TKO is a organic wonder but also dabbles in hydro and enjoys the varieties as much as I do…
We’ve released quite a few hybrids in our time so any input needed just ask…
We hope to be of some service here and wish everyone a great 2018 season…
FOE20

14 Likes

cool so you have a lot of knowledge?

2 Likes

aloha Whadop
Been growing for quite a while and familiar with many techniques…Were talking to the Admin here on getting a Med/Rec HelpDesk and forum at which point we’ll post our body of Work…
From that if there is a variety we have worked with or working with there will be images in all stages and our own personal perspective of the variety…
We also at times produce seeds and released our mother stock in clone form to those in need…
I’ll list the varieties were working with after we establish a thread…
also avail on FB and IG as MicNormal…
Thanks for any interest and Hope to be Helpful…
“Don’t just Grow Plants…Grow with your Plants”…
FOE20

6 Likes

On the new from ABNormal in 2018

______ ABN = 2018 work schedule ______
MOre v2 - (Mishku x OrtegaHP(ML pheno) = MOre
MOre f1 x MOre f1 = MOre v2
MOre v3 = inline selection of F2
MOre Cubed v4 = Mishku x MOre F3 = MOre F4Bx1 (Arch Maz v1)

Mishku x DAK = ABN - Deep Arch AfghanKush #1 (DAAK#1)

Mishku x MAOG = ABN Master Arch OGKush#1 (MAOGK#1)

OSssh x Swt#3(SOL) = OSssh F1 (OSog / Stash / ABN) (OldSogs SuperSilverSwt#3(f1) = base line OSssst#3) workin to F3Bx1 - Cube OSssh pheno

Abnormal Cookies = GSCookies(forum) x Urkel/Vortex-(BGrimm) (ABN/RickCampanella)

CherryNL - F2s (Skitty / BlkBart / ABN)

Northern Hindu F2s (Bodhi / BlkBart / ABN)

BubbaOkush f5s (Motareb/Rushman/OrganHerbalist)

FOEBerry x DSDv2 = Sour(FOE)BerryDiesel f2

Papaya x akDSDv2 = Tropical Diesel

DoubleWhiteKrush f3’s (TheJoker/ABN/Budmiser)

GSC x TahoeOG = TahoeCookies(Barefoot)

BubbaKush x DeepChunk = Deep Arch Kush f-2 (Dak v1)

Lifesaver(Bog) x DSDv2 = DblSourLifesaver (DSL v1)

3xBMoonshine x DPD/BRuss(Heath) = UltaViolet-1 v2(f2)

NL#5(Reefermans Pure) x DSDv2 = DblSourNL (f2) (DSNLv1)

BuddaTahoeOG x MasterKush/Racal OG(Barefoot) = Master Arch OG v1 (MaOG v1)

ChocolateRain(Chocalope) x PureKush(theJoker) = Chocolate Kush (f2)

ChocoD(cut) x ChocoKush = ABN Chocolate Diesel v1

5 Likes

where are you guys located?

2 Likes

Im the midwest USA…
FOE20

1 Like

We at ABN have met some incredible folks in our time…One individual in particular had been extremely kind to us and in turn we felt the need to pay homage to him in a variety we feel is very special…So in high respect for our lost brother we named this wonderful creature …“NDNguy”…
MVTF x 88g13/HP (aka ABNormal NDNguy)…
NDNguy was a very special and giving person…He never asked for anything and always gave to much…Can never repay a person like this and we miss him dearly…He is in our thoughts and prayers and we hope this embodies his special giving spirit…Hope others will feel his power in this variety…
R.I.P. bradda NDNguy ole friend…
with all my love
FOE20

8 Likes

Word is bradda NDNguy is still with us!!!..So lets hope he reaches out soon…Miss him dearly and can only wish him the best…Were still dedicating the NDNguy hybrid to him so stay tuned…
FOE20

3 Likes

Good to hear knew he was sick and hadn’t heard from him for quite awhile nor you guy, hope all is well with you.

2 Likes

hey hey BigBlue bro…ltns man…Im still out there just took some time off due to mental issues and life…But back at it stronger then ever…But haven’t talked to NDNbro yet but hopes are high!..
Hows things been round your way bradda?..

Will update soon…Just very swamped atm…stay tuned.
FOE20

3 Likes

Just laying low, had knee surgery last year and got stabbed before that but been quite otherwise.

4 Likes

Had your share of the knife I see.

Take care dude.

2 Likes

We’ed got allot on Deck…I sorta got ahead of myself…yikes…But we have what I call full spectrum genetics working atm…updates to come…keep rollin!
FOE20

2 Likes

Were gettin closer…stay tuned
FOE20

2 Likes

couple pics for shits n giggles…
FOE20

5 Likes

FOE20 Live on TADS Fri-day…Talkin Plants not People…Talkin UCRCA United Cannabis Research & Cultivation Assoc!..
Drop in or call in…FOE20 and Adam Dunn on the spot!..tune in!
FOE20

2 Likes

Shit just got real for ABNormal…We will be in MI soon and 420% Legal!..A new R&D facility and 3 GH’s…
Im gana hook OGrow here Up on Our work to keep support here Growing!..
Stay Tuned!
FOE20

4 Likes

See you cats in Lakewood Co on April 20th!..I’ll add OG.com to the banner if you Overgrower Admins/Nods say its ok?..
Just let me know…Im not shy!!..keep rollin
FOE20

3 Likes

ask @LemonadeJoe for that one

1 Like

sounds good…the event was blurry and we sety off smoke alarms 2x…heh…
FOE20

1 Like