About 2 weeks in flower

I’ve ran these girls on a 3 month veg! I amended my own soil with all kinds of good stuff bio live kelp meal crab meal alfalfa meal Neem seed meal and granular humic acids. In flower I’m adding fish shit and all natural frass. I use ro water with cal mag added i water about every 3 to 4 days in 20 gallon pots usually a gallon for each plant. I got a cpl good strains running watermelon zkittles-roadkill skunk- early member berry- lemon Berry candy og- planet of the grapes- and Nerds- I’m using a xxxl dominator 1000w I grabbed a clone from each plant just in case I can’t live without one of them lol! This is my first diary on here so be easy on me and the next run be ready for some exciting strains I’m gonna pop

32 Likes

Hey @Birdredeye Your plants are beautiful. What’s the little cover crop you have going? It looks like micro greens. :seedling:Awesome to have you jump right in with a grow journal. Have fun and I’ll see ya around.

2 Likes

Looks like clovers in there -

Nice to see another Down To Earth fella join up!

• edit !! I will hold off on the amendment suggestions… My favorite thing though so I won’t be able to hold it for long!
2 Likes

Looks like they’re ready to blow! Cheers brotha can’t wait to see how this goes! :smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna stretch out over here and watch the grass grow.
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I use some. I have some other sources. I do look for best price/deal for quality additives.

1 Like

It does get pricey the bigger the trees… I swear up and down by their products…

As long as you’re not whippin hash like a Pro named Crowe I always tell people DTE is the way to go.

For hash makers the organics can leech things they don’t want showing up on tests after the flowers are concentrated ya knows? Kelps and Guanos all the stuff that is impressive… Can’t use it and pass the tests… Or at least maybe very hard try to leave it to chance that the numbers are low

This is why I’m a flower dude but my flowers can’t be hashish! That’s why no one listen to me about hash but I love smoking good hash. They know my style won’t do them any good! Concentrate is a different ball games!

2 Likes

I’m all for suggestions buddy

1 Like

I put some clover in seems to keep my soil top from getting compressed and helps with any ph problem that may arise

3 Likes

Thanks man they are ready to run hard for sure

I’m going to have to give clover some try, that’s pretty cool looking and it fights off algae.

3 Likes

Thanks for hollering at me Redeye!
I’m tuned in to watch the show.
I like what you got growing on man.
Your training looks very similar to a friend of mine on another forum. He uses some incredible techniques.
I’m amazed at the way you guys create, not just functional, but artistic forms as well and still maximize yield.
I’ll be a regular eavesdropper on this thread for sure.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know because they are reasonable and easy to obtain.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

First tea stared brewing when I got off work using some frass and some terp tea I’ll add some molasses last 12 hours of brewing added cup and a half of frass and 8 tablespoons of terp tea prob add a table spoon of molasses

3 Likes

Ph in my water with no adjustment 6.3 ec around 480

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

First tea in flower seem they took it well buds are starting to take !did light defoliation will do some more as they progress alongimage|666x500

4 Likes

Leaves are praying to the cannabis gods

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought I’d set this one to watch. I’ve got a seat now.
Looks good!
Is there a limit to how many you can set to watch?
I wonder because I’m sure I did.
:thinking:

2 Likes