ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

With the door and top vent open it was 100 in there. Going to need a partial shade cloth and a fan for sure

4 Likes

Damn that’s warm.

3 Likes

Well I know I said Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 run first but I bought these last year and might as well run them while they’re fresh. Going to pop all 12 and select down to 6 females if there are that many. Might have to snag a clone from all 12 to open pollinate some F2s…

21 Likes

The Vineyard x Hillbilly Skunk out in the greenhouse are looking quite nice.

All smell very similar to each other. Just shot out a new flush of hairs so we will wait for those to go through their cycle. I really love the purple/green fade on this one.

21 Likes

looking fantastic, the colors on the pics are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That fade is so cool! :metal:

Lookin good!!

4 Likes

Cold night, eh?

12 Likes

Oh no. Yeah it got quite cold here last night. Bummer dude.

3 Likes

It’s a bit of a bummer for sure but they all pulled through. Looking worse for wear but I will turn them around. Small space heater has been ordered and on the way. I’ll have it turn on for 15 minutes a few times throughout the night to keep things decent. Wish I would have done it sooner.

3 Likes

I’m getting the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds cleaned up and will work on packing soon. Need to pick up supplies for shipping. I think I will send them out in waves to make it easier on my inbox getting addresses. The seeds from this last attempt look great!

6 Likes

Also a shot of the Blueberry Super Silver Haze sent from @Kavman. Makes me want to give her a run. The smell is intoxicating!

14 Likes

They said it was in the 20’s in some spots.

Wow, they got hit even in the greenhouse. :face_with_head_bandage:
Was it just the stuff by the door?

That guy gets around…LOL

3 Likes

She does smell very nice. Thanks for hooking me up with it. I still have one copy of her probably stick her in the ground this year. @ABushOfKush

4 Likes

It also seems to have a great structure. And looks delicious too :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I moved everyone to the center for that night but it just got too cold. I think it was 27 or 28 in there at the lowest.

2 Likes

Alright everyone I have the goods sorted! Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds are in 5 packs and ready to roll. If you’re on the list send me a message with your address and I can work on getting these sent out.

@joheimgrohen Here!
@Tejas Here
@DougDawson :canada: Here
@CanuckistanPete :canada: Here
@Kasper0909 here
@Kgrim Here
@Gpaw here
@Rogue :belgium: HERE
@THCeed here
@JoeCrowe :canada:
@Kavman :us: HERE
@buckaroobonsai :us: HERE
@Smooth :us: HERE
@BigMike55 HERE
@PineTarBastard :us: HERE
@Oldjoints Here
@Ghgrower grower :us:
@Bobgrows Here :us_outlying_islands:
@Emeraldgreen. Here
@Cormoran Here
@HumblePie420 Here
@Radicle_Reefer Here

17 Likes

THANKS again for doing what you do, what a community we have here…

4 Likes

Congrat to the folks on the list…
How would one get on such a prestigious list.:eyes:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

Thanks! I will definitely study them! Each on is unique, and hopefully there’s going to be some good ones!

3 Likes

I made the sign up about a year ago when I started trying to make these seeds. Once I get everyone on that list their seeds, I will add a 5 or 10 slot overflow list.

7 Likes