ABushOfKush's Cannabis Adventure - Michigan

I can’t remember if I was on your list?

2 Likes

Sorry doesn’t look like it. Post #362. There will be an overflow later.

5 Likes

Kool my friend… I’ll be waiting/watching …thanks for the reply

Hi, that’s a nice grow diary to read through. Plants and pics are looking really nice. I’m not done reading everything,but I’d like to know how you attached the spraynozzle to the pump. Did that come like that or you diy’d it?
I’d like to give that a try myself. Could you send me a link to that pump please?
A pm will do if you don’t want to flood your thread with off topic stuff.
I’m about to read through the rest now… happy growing!
Stiffy

2 Likes

Thank you. I bought the pump and spray nozzle at a local hydroponics shop. The nozzle ended up fitting the top of the pump perfectly without any modification. I’m not sure the brand. That set up is sitting in a box and I’d love to send it to someone that would use it. I see you’re in Australia, that might be pricey.

3 Likes

So very cool of ya. Sounds like a killer cross. Im stoked.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: I’ll keep an eye out for the over flow post.

1 Like

Any idea wha t that “crinkle leaf” is?

2 Likes

Likely was just fussy about the light intensity. That plant grew out of it.

1 Like

The tent right now. A bunch of unhappy moms that I transplanted yesterday and 7 of the Black Triangle babies. Sprayed sulfur as well. Got 11/12 to germinate and 4 started damping off so I had to clone them. So far works great for saving seedlings. Snip the stem above where it is rotting, dip it in hormone and into a plug. Roots just like a cutting.

11 Likes

What do you use sulphur for?

4 Likes

Powdery Mildew prevention

6 Likes

Lost one seedling, might lose another. But two of the cloned seedlings have roots! 9/12

9 Likes

This is a neat trick, I tried it once but failed so I assumed it would not work.
Thanks for the tip. :sunglasses:

Nice work! :slightly_smiling_face:
I will have to try this again.

Thanks again
Shag

7 Likes

It has varying success and I’m sure it depends on how soon you catch the seedling damping off. It’s definitely a great way to save seeds that you’ve paid for or value!

5 Likes

That’s so cool. Learn something every day. Nice work.

4 Likes

Alright so I think I’m going to put together a little step by step on saving the seedlings the way I did. I have quite a few baggies of seeds that I really don’t care about and I’ll get those germinated. Then try to intentionally get them to dampen off. Show the step by step of where to cut and some best practices I’ve picked up. And then hopefully get them to root!

6 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You for the Hillbilly Skunk seeds. It’s the 1st strain the kids picked out of the vault, LOL
Got 2 that are going to hit the swamp boxes this year.
Once again, thank you.

5 Likes

That’d be incredibly valuable!

5 Likes

No problem. I hope they live up to all my talk!

4 Likes