Abusive OG - Anybody have it?

Anybody have a line on Abusive OG? Been asked for it a few times on my community and I’d love to see it around.

3 Likes

No, but Ink at inkognyto genetics (used to be Illuminati Seeds) has Pestilence which is a hard hitter and has Abusive OG on both sides.

MAKEUP: Abusive OG/West Coast Dog/OGers x Abusive OG/West Coast Dog/OGers

10 Likes

Yes. CannaradoRX sent me some freebies with sour d/ abusive OG X Gellati MVC, regulars, and i got a female and male plant. So I am working on sorting this out and getting some seeds from a back cross hopefully I can get that nice sedation/relaxing traits to come through. Abusive OG notes sure come through. I’m not a fan of the gas notes but the high is awesome, I can get some sleep finally. Anyhow. that’s what i know about abusive OG, besides that it can only be obtained by clone from Snoop Dogg or something like that. What I’m positive about is that Cannarado doesn’t mess around his strains by far are some of the better ones out there. And so far all the freebies he has sent out seem to be awesome ! I really like the Mango Haze x LPC to for the day time it really gets you in that hazing state of mind. I’m not to familiar what OG LPC is like but it definitely is not as MANGO fruity taste that i was looking for but it sure smells fruity, it more like bready flavor than mango. MANGO HAZE is one of my favorite Sativas, obviously people don’t care about waiting the extra time to flower but it’s well worth it. Sorry for rambling on, but I’m probably high. Hope that helps outs!

4 Likes