AC/DC ⚡️ Indoor Grow From Seed

Popping some ACDC today, gifted from a friend. Five 🫘 set on a moist paper towel between two plates in the cupboard for a couple days.

21 Likes

Hey @duo I hope you get a good germination rate, what are you going to grow them in?

1 Like

I am using living soil by Gaia Green for my first grow right now, so either that or Happy Frog by Fox Farm.

Love me some ACDC!
Terps for days!

:metal: :v:

4 Likes

Is AC/DC a 20:1 strain?

3 Likes

and how! It’s become a staple so I got a secondary 1 hitter specifically for this magic.

5 Likes

I’m looking to make canna caps for my mom from a 20:1 strain. It helps her fibromyalgia

3 Likes

Big fan of AC/DC. Best of luck!

2 Likes

2 days later and one has a tiny tail so far. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Good luck man! Never had the pleasure of anything cbd. I’ve got the strains in the vault, just haven’t busted them out

2 Likes

7 Likes

what kind of temps are the seeds in? pot seeds like 70 degrees F and up for germination. keep the seed babies warm. the tail is a good sign for seed viability.

Those little babies didn’t make it after all. Totally forgot about them. :joy: I just put a few more in paper towels and transferred to peat pellets yesterday. One has poked her head thru so far.

7 Likes

Another baby peaked her head out today :grin:

6 Likes

I just received Doc-D’s Black Magic Haze and got a pack of AC/DC BX as freebies, so I’ll be watching this grow. Best of luck with it!

1 Like

These little guys are in solo cups now and looking super cute. The other is an auto cheese from canuk seeds.

5 Likes

This was from the past weekend + a ghost pepper plant 🪴

I was installing a filter tonight and smushed one of the seedlings. Hopefully she bounces back? I propped her up with a stick. I’ll take pics tomorrow when lights are on.

3 Likes

Acdc 2 bounced back after I crushed her the other day, she seems to be fine. Moved them into a different tent as I flipped the main to flower yesterday. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Another week of slow growth. Hopefully they pickup steam soon.

5 Likes

Numero 2 is now into a 3 gallon fabric pot with some Mykos & Azos from xtreme gardening. I’ll be putting 1 into a larger container this coming week, she’s a tad smaller. Cheers

6 Likes