acadie 420 hangout

ya tu des acadiens dans lboute ou jsuis tout seul

5 Likes

Les chances sont mince !

2 Likes

ya ink une maniere de savoire i guess

Tu vas quand meme pas mettre du Wilfred le bouthiller dans l’tapis :laughing:

nah moi jsuis plus cayouche 1755

it would be nice to know if the canadian law made it possible to have public competitions like cannabis cup or emerald cup
edit: having one ine the east coast would be nice

Card carrying member here .

hello madouesse im not familiar with that cross ijust edited out my question about it i googled it

1 Like

what local are you from

Living in Halifax but from Clare .

1 Like

image_llyCnfgq_1680263645687_512

1 Like

lil translation for my non french readers: the acadian peninsula the only place that talks more about “stamps” then the postal service employees

1 Like

Some of the guys from Cape Breton could give you a run for the monies Lol

im not to far from the capers could be there in a swift 7-8hours top

1 Like

funny fact yersterday after posting this meme i stumbled upon a post canada job opportunity
given my disability it could be a great place to start getting back to work after two years living on a slim disability check

im like a game on steam you can run me eith 30% of files downloaded

im about 80-90% ready to work but got to start asap its hard to bring a resume thats not tailored to cashier jobs because ive been doing out of province jobs for the last 15years

and a resume doesnt give out a medical scope of my condition wich can only be explained if i get passed the screening and lucky to hit an interview

but the poste office gave me hope as they give priviledge to disabled person as priority consideration for employement

now im hopeful that my candidacy is retained :smiley:

1 Like