Acapulco Gold

Who has Acapulco Gold seeds Bodhi preferred but Barney’s or any would do just want to get it into rotation.

8 Likes

If I remember correctly, Barney’s AG should come with an asterisk. It’s far from pure. Best of luck on your search

9 Likes

I have some reproduced from Bodhi stock from another grower. Dm if interested.

9 Likes

I’m defiantly interested, what do you want for some?

7 Likes

I tend to be interested in older stuff, heirlooms and landrace. But open to anything really. Might even mess with some autos some day!

5 Likes

I wish I had something worth trading. After reading about Bodhi the last few days, and now wondering if my Barneys AG is actually AG, I would definitely be asking if I could get in line, if I had anything worth a hoot :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The barneys AG… is a hybrid AG for sure… not pure. The original was a much longer flower. I run barneys AG. Don’t get it twisted… shes an amazing cultivar… a beautifully sweet and fragrant smoke… right about 10 to 11 weeks… definetly pushes the limits for an indoor cultivar! I think the original AG was in the realm of 14 to 16 weeks or longer.

20 Likes

I have Bodhis AG F1’s that I am gonna have someone do a preservation run for us all to enjoy😌. Just need to find a willing breeder who has the patience and space for them. They stretch like 2-3x as well so there’s that😅.

12 Likes

I will definitely have to keep an eye out for that. AG is on my personal list, because of some high school memories.

@GrumpyOldBastards I will definitely have to run that soon, that looks so good.

3 Likes

I have plenty of Nierika (Bodhi) Acapulco Gold x Nierika Zipolite Oaxacan) x Bandaid Haze IX 3.0

Only 25% Bodhi AG, but paired with another Bodhi Mexican and a Haze so it should retain plenty of the characteristics you’re looking for. The AG x Zipolite plants were awesome. Haven’t had time to run these though, probably 12-15 weeks and will absolutely take over your space. Pure AG is even worse, up to 18 weeks and with a propensity for stamens.

15 Likes

Your mom has a propensity for stamens.

14 Likes

Hahaha.

Look, she made one tastefully erotic botany video in college OK it was the 60’s.

17 Likes

I can’t wait to sign up for that one! Thank you so much for your generosity. I’ve been chasing that one for a while now.

2 Likes

L fucking OL!

3 Likes

:rofl: i think i saw that one. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just popped a pack of the Nierika version and will be f2ing them. Down to trade beans and or cuts once we find a nice lady. Circle back with me anytime after June.

11 Likes

have a pack of the Nierika Acupulco gold will run later this year for seeds, was told its landrace, dont really think so though as the flower time is short

10 Likes

That excites me.

3 Likes

when i make seeds they will be available at no cost for the seeds

11 Likes

Me too, other Barry, me too

3 Likes