Ace Guatemala c.2015

Grew these and couldn’t find much information about them. The Ace description was vague and gave no real details.

Saw that Mustafunk had referred to them as the Peteneras line in one of the old forums. Anyone have more details?

They had a spice/lemon/sage type aroma depending on the plant and all gave a nice up buzz with a little cottonmouth, red eye and slight body relaxation. Stimulating to the head and relaxing to the body, really enjoyed them.

32 Likes

Damn. That’s a nice looking plant! :+1:

7 Likes

This is why I’m here on overgrow. Picture of fantastic plant with expansive focal plane showing huge backyard with plant just chilling there in full sun glory.

Never run this strain but ace puts out some legit fire. Their mixed packs are my jam

5 Likes

Yea was really happy with this female, had another and several males, this plant and one of the males really stood out as strong plants with great smells

4 Likes

the bud looks fairly similar to the tikal i grew a few yeas ago. got my last bean to pop, so running it again. i wonder how it would have been without the nlhaze influence. mine came out sour and woodsy and flowered 103 days or so.

I was always interested in the tikal, the descriptions were mouth watering. Nice to see some ace stuff, truley unique genetics they offer. High desert i didnt know you had these going too alongside the bshw, very nice! It actually resembles it from a distance.

Sardinebags me too i love seeing plants outside. Especially his environment it looks cool.

1 Like

That sounds very similar, minus the sour notes, some of these had a mild peach/berry on top of the wood/spice. 100 days is about what these went as well- pulled somewhere around 90 but they could’ve gone another week or so

1 Like

urs look good. was tempted to grab some a while back.