Ace killer og dwc grow

New here so little behind on a journal but here’s some recent pictures more of the past and current can be found at https://youtube.com/@thathydrocouple

35 Likes

Professional looking setup, very nice!

4 Likes

Welcome @ThatHydroCouple what a clean and organised area, looking forward to seeing the set up in action :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Some noisy fans and extractors there :hear_no_evil: :sweat_smile:, I suppose it is RDWC, plants love hydro, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

@ThatHydroCouple Welcome to the new place brother! Your gonna love it here!

1 Like

Thanks… no it’s dwc 5 gallon buckets

1 Like

What a setup… I love rooms like this.

This has me pumped to get mine up and running.

Excellent looking grow.

What all do you have going currently?

Welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Thanks … I have two tables each 4x8 and I use 5 gallon buckets (dwc) currently growing ace killer og they should be finished up between aug 7-14 I believe. My overall grow room is 12x12x7

6 Likes

Yeah I really dig those tables I have something very similar in mind. Going to be putting two together here next month. Super excited.

Really cool setup man!

Also I just realized the title said what you were growing.

I’m not even smoking right now. :laughing:

6 Likes

No worries. Glad to see this is a very active group glad to be here

5 Likes

Awesome setup and even more awesome plants brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Nice setup, welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Very nice room, are you running individual DWC buckets without a central reservoir? What kind of nutes?

2 Likes

Super clean, and super jelly👌
Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Yes I’m running individual buckets this is dwc not rdwc. I change each bucket out every Friday/Thursday depending on on the watering schedule falls. For example this week it’s Friday then next week Thursday then week after will be Friday again. I water every other day by topping off each bucket with just water and h202 ph 5.8 . Then I’m currently using general hydroponic line on this run. My water is well water bc I’m in the sticks. To see more of my current grow, past grows and upcoming videos and plans check out
https://youtube.com/@thathydrocouple

5 Likes

I was intrigued on how could you change water with that net and barriers icon_e_confused|nullxnull, must be a PITA but plants look great … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Actually I thought it would be a pain but not to bad actually. I carefully lift lid and then slide bucket so that way lid stays in place

3 Likes

Then what do you do, empty it with an electric pump?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG , looks like you will fit right in , hoping I’ll be able to see more from you down the line. Respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I empty each bucket with a transfer pump then I use a trash can (res) that I have a submerged pump in and hose connected then I go around filling buckets back up .

3 Likes