Acid Dawg and Gas Candy last week

Hello this is my first organic grow these girls were grown 9 and 10 weeks flowering. When they come down Friday Morning. It will be weeks 10 and 11.

This was my first organic grow. Also my first time using the A.C. Infinity Self Watering System. I liked them very much. The next run starting Monday morning will be Sour Gum out of Karma Genetics. Uploading: IMG_20230604_112902.jpg…

27 Likes

Dam Bro what a nice ass grow you got going there! :+1: I will be watching :eyes: for a weigh in and a smoke report. Keep us all posted!:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Welcome to the OG community. You 🫵 now have a ticket :tickets: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! :handshake::clap::v:

2 Likes

sexy ladies there…welcome aboard

3 Likes

WOW, ‘knocking it out of the park’ @BLACKGUYGROWZ1973 :+1:

and Welcome to Overgrow!!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

That Karma Sour Gum gonna be :fire:
Can’t wait to see your results

2 Likes

Great plants new-growmie and Welcome to OG!

:metal:

2 Likes

Nice work fella…acid dawg is a great strain!!!

2 Likes

Thanks you!

2 Likes

Trying to just make it to harvest my guy!,And thanks I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Yes sir that’s how I was thinking. You know what they say about great minds don’t you? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you Pigeonman! And thanks for checking out the girls.

2 Likes

I was looking to grab their 818 Banger. I never got the chance to smoke or grow the Headbanger. All the reviews I have seen on th HB…They were sold out of the 818 Banger before I got online.

2 Likes

Thanks man, and thanks for the warm welcome. I will post the dry weights. And smoke after a 2 week cure. You know how that even goes after a month cure. It’s a different ballgame.

1 Like

Looks good, great job on the grow. Nice and healthy!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Welcome. Looks like some fire you’ve got there. Nice work

1 Like

Thanks Puffalo, and thanks for taking the time to stop by. :100:

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend, definitely found the last forum you’ll need to search. Great people, tons of cool stuff going on at any given time and as you’ll see access to some of the best genetics out there. Grow looks great! I didn’t even know AC had a self feeder very cool and it appears they work (I do like AC stuff myself but only have an exhaust fan and controller I actually won on here too. Love this place, I’m sure you will too. Keep up the great work and if you need anything just hit me up fam.

3 Likes

TopShelfTrees1 thanks my G, And congratulations on the winnings that must of been sweet. And sometimes I can be a needy SOB so I definitely will be in your DM

Welcome to OG :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
Looking forward to the Sour Gum run.

This is great shot of a beautiful nug. You have some great smoke ahead of you. Happy harvest!

3 Likes