Across the 8th Dimension

Welcome to my first grow log….we have 12 strains on the roster this year. :smiley:
From 8th Dimension …

1. Blueberry Quest f1 test run regs
    From AK Bean Brains…
  2. Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry regs
    From THSEEDS…
  3. MK Ultra fem
  4. Black Apple Hitchcock fem
  5. Purple Banana Cream fem
  6. Darkstar fem
    From Two Dogg Seeds…
  7. Cubb Scouts fem
  8. Death Bubba fem
    From G13 Labs…
  9. Pineapple Express fem
    From Barney’s Farm…
  10. Pink Kush fem
    From Mosca Seeds….
  11. Raspberry Boogie fem
    And last but certainly not least Are Sweet Seeds …
  12. Black Jack fem
    That I’m running for my niece Cortney who has a terminal illness, thanks again @CARE_giver for the sleuthing, and getting these to me in time for the season :pray:.
    As for the little hedge there, germinated March 11-12 just shy of a month old, the tallest ones are 18” average height about 16”, grown under Eye Hortilux Blue Daylight 1000w Hid, never ran this bulb before but the plants are pretty thick and tall… they seem to like it, welcome to the 8th Dimension :sunglasses:
    these will be heading outdoors in the not too distant future, I’m sure things will get pretty messy before they do….:v:
67 Likes

Blueberry Quest testers

32 Likes

Buckle up and hold on!!!

15 Likes

Let’s go buckaroo :sunglasses::muscle:.

I’ll pop a squat for this one :wink::seat: !

8 Likes

Thanks for popping in buddy, I really appreciate it! :pray:

5 Likes

Well that line up got my attention

Plants
Look healthy

I’ll tag along for the show

Paps

6 Likes

It’s nice to have you onboard Paps :pray:

7 Likes

You got your first grow log off to a great start. This should be fun to watch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @G-paS I really appreciate that! :pray:

8 Likes

Down for this one for sure! Great choices! I didn’t know mosca even had a pink Kush! I’m a bubba/pink/OG a holic. Looking forward to seeing that death Bubba from g-13 as well phenomenal strain imo and g-13 does almost everything right imo . Looking great so far ! On with the show

7 Likes

Thanks so much @TopShelfTrees1 , the pink kush is from Barney’s and the Death Bubba is from Two dog seeds though, I’m really glad you decided to stop by and check it out! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ahhh my bad. Must have read it wrong. The Barney’s pink I’m familiar with. Not the two dog death Bubba though. Still looking forward to them. Get ‘em my friend

6 Likes

One of the Death Bubba seems to have topped itself…and has the flattened garden hose type stalks going, like a polyploid maybe? I’ll post some pics after work tonight :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Glad you decided to start a journal on og :slightly_smiling_face:

The ruban stem you speak of is called fasciation, happens more frequently in males it seems. Females will grow caterpillar buds on the affected branches.

Also the fasciated branch can smell totally different than the rest of the plant :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Thanks for that tidbit Mith, it’s pretty strange for sure, started from fem seeds… I’ve seen it in a few strains over the years :thinking:

6 Likes

My fuckin guys in here :sunglasses::man_dancing:.

Where’s happy and chief lol?

@HappyTrees23s

5 Likes

I don’t think Chief is up here yet, we’ll have to go to work on him! :sunglasses: @CARE_giver

6 Likes

Alright let’s get on it :joy::ok_hand:.

5 Likes

I’m strapped in and ready for launch capn

4 Likes

A pleasure to have you aboard @BlackWaterBudd , I hope you brought a crash helmet! :+1:

2 Likes