Across the 8th Dimension

Words to live by :point_up:, yeah man they are sticking out the sides, time to break them up.

15 Likes

That’s fuckin awesome dude. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Today is the first time I’ve strayed from my IPM schedule, supposed to neem today but skipping it due to rain till the 24th.

3 Likes

Make sure to hit them with the BT twice per week too, fucking caterpillars always screw me over where I’m at.

4 Likes

I’ve been using Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew every 2 weeks as a caterpillar preventative, I haven’t seen any yet, but I have some BT on hand if they try to get fancy.

2 Likes

Split them up tonight…the French Macrons and the Blueberry Quests in the shade structure…

The Weighted Blanket, Sour Bubble IX, Chem 91 x Sour Bubble, Frankenstein, FrankenBubble and Mayberry in the greenhouse…

18 Likes

I can feel them breathing. :relieved:

3 Likes

Everything looks great man. I bet they are loving the breathing room. Do you use any fans in there for extra air movement?

4 Likes

Thanks man :pray: , no fans.

4 Likes

These Blueberry Quests are sativa leaning for sure, look at these narrow leaf fingers.

15 Likes

The more I grow (which hasn’t been much, this is season #3), the less I correlate the leaf shape with effect. I’m not sure if it’s the climate or what but all the indicas I grow have much skinnier leaves than pictures, especially of indoor plants. Maybe our lack of humidity I don’t know just rambling.

She’s beautiful :heart:

We’ll find out for sure in a couple months :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pollinated some of the lowers on a couple of the Sour Bubbles, and my early flowering Frankenstein fem with Blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson , thanks a bunch dude! :pray: Sour Blue Bubble @TopShelfTrees1 :wink:

17 Likes

Nice man. @JohnnyPotseed made the same cross and called it Frankenkush. I believe my wife and I named that one, lol.

5 Likes

Some can’t miss crosses I think.

3 Likes

High humidity makes for fatter leaves and low humidity mire skinny for sure.

3 Likes

Cool Beanz. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I also think it makes super compact growth. These were run at like 90% humidity by accident. I’ve never seen such fat compact plants and I’ve grown them before!

1 Like

Nice! Should be killer!

1 Like

It’s a cold wet day here…. Straight over that greenhouse about 100 miles is Black Rock City… I bet the burners are really hating it about now, the desert is nothing to fuck with, always be well prepared.

20 Likes

420th post…let’s make it a wiki! 10 spots for some seeds, happy Labor Day OG’s! Thanks to everyone who has participated in my thread!

1. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  2. @Ottafish
  3. @FieldEffect
  4. @Kavman
  5. @alwaysnoob -Asia-
  6. @pharmerfil
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @Mrgreenthumb
  9. @Gonzo
  10. @ColeLennon
16 Likes