Addams_family_farm Medicine Cabinet

This will be a spot to share things I’m growing other than specific projects I’m working on.

First up Alien Orange Cookies one of my favorites in the gardenI know most people are over the orange terps but this thing is unreal super medicinal effects super loud orange terps with a kiss of Afghani from the alien tech

IMG_20231022_160807540

25 Likes

Here is some more of the alien orange cookies not the best photo had to cut this from a video more so wanted to share what the structure looks like. Super tight node space and massive multi top colas this was an untopped plant flowered in a 3 gallon with barely any veg time

19 Likes

Nice! Looks great I love anything with AT in the lineage.

3 Likes

Wow, those are really frosty, nice work.

3 Likes

Apples and Bananas

7 Likes

Original Bruce Banner

11 Likes

The smell of this Alien Orange Cookies in undescribable & is one of the more potent orange flavored strains I’ve worked with.

8 Likes

African Mango
African haze x mango a5
Bred by top dawg
One of my favorite hazes I’ve experienced. I haven’t had to much experience growing sativa’s but this one was super easy.

7 Likes

More African mango she is super fruity cat pissy haze. very unique high, the smell of piff smoke stays in the room way after your done smoking it’s one of the things that always amazes me. If you received some f2s from me this is the mother I used ran her for a couple years and was in love I experimented with chopping her at all different days and used her in a couple of crosses and also crossed the selected male to my Bruce Banner very excited to see how that does.

6 Likes

Apple’s & Banana’s aka A+B a friend passed me this clone, I was worried it was going to be another hype cut but the smell coming off her is unreal. I’m looking forward to sampling her she’s about 5-6 weeks into flower, In a three gallon pot with organic amended soil. She’s covered in dense little golf ball nugs that are just starting to purple up.

10 Likes

Loving the variety around these parts! I think I’ll pull up a bean bag.

This sounds like a dream

2 Likes

Thats gonna rock!

2 Likes

Thanks brother :pray:, yes it’s amazing smoke I just recently let the mother go it was a tough decision but wanted to make room for some new stuff. Hit the dm if your interested in some f2s I got you man.

2 Likes

Yes I agree anything with AT in it is amazing. I’ve ran a good amount of these but this is the last f1 female I have, so wish I backed up some more. I have some f2s from awhile ago I need to crack Into some and make more. Have you or are you running anything with AT in it?

1 Like

You have feminized? I only have space for exactly 4 in my 3x3.

2 Likes

Gets packed quick ;).

7 Likes

no but I do have some fem projects in mind for the future with this cross, I’ll be sure to do updates on the project here and when it’s done I’ll be more than happy to share with whoever is interested.

4 Likes

:clap: wow that’s a beautiful set up you have there man. massive buds what do you run for a light?

1 Like

Cmh 315 for lighting. Ebb and flow, interestingly enough ive never grown soil or coco Started in like 2006 with hydro and just been that way since lol!

2 Likes

Newest grow:

5 Likes