Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Smoke the good vibie NYC haze but be careful that shit will not put you in your place. Next thing you know bing bang boom you’re Donald trump lol.

6 Likes

You cant beat a strong Sativa like the song goes nothing compares.

2 Likes

I do not know how many of you use cannabis as medicine as I do in that way. But you god damn should.

10 Likes

Been a med user since the 80s Tom.

3 Likes

Does haze produce the type of High that enters through the top of your head, you feel it buzzing up in there, your vision can have hazy vision, its really strong… you can have wavy vision

1 Like

For me. That is the difference between real haze and gen z wannabee crap.

2 Likes

Personally i have never had my vision affected in a negative way if anything i would say it enhanced it meaning all my seances became more in tune to my surrounds.

3 Likes

Zzzz brrrrr zzzzzz. Audio is constant. What’s that outside the window? Peek. Just like acid, you go through all these things and ask yourself if they are real or not. It forces you to have these conversations with yourself. These things are good nay paramount, to your soul. There is no other cannabis these days that does that everything else is for squares.

7 Likes

I always get hammered when i tell people there is nothing social about a good Haze if anything you could call a strong Haze anti social lol.

2 Likes

It drives you deep inside your soul. It will ruin all parties. People will run home. I don’t want to talk to you I can barely talk to myself. That is haze.

7 Likes

You go back to it though. Fuck everybody else. You are fine to drive deep inside your soul you know you you are comfortable there. I will talk to you other guys on the other side.

3 Likes

That* is haze guys. Not some Franky’s bullshit yackyack from some kid out of NYC lol

5 Likes

I see I see,

man back in the day when I was new to smoking I had a few strains I smoked that had me so geeked out sometimes it would lead to some visual distortions, Like seeing waves in my vision LOL. Its probably just tolerance, but the stuff I smoked back in 2015-2017 ish , was just so strong in a trippy way.

1 Like

I guess it could affect people differently but for me a strong Haze or a strong sat high enhances all my seances its almost like your heading into battle lol.

5 Likes

It is battle. A silent battle with your ego.

6 Likes

That euphoric stuff is fine too. But make no mistake… That stuff is haze light.

6 Likes

Any of the Haze cuts getting passed around live up to the hype Tom ?

1 Like

i grew some of the haze u had probably 20 years back now , or near enough too that ,
it was almost a dead ringer for the mango sativa we had in the far north of australia where i live ,
not sweet though , sour mango ,
i had some of the sour mango at the time , and you couldnt tell the difference between the plants ,
and the mango heads we had were descendant from the thai that came here ,
very good pot man , we all loved that stuff dearly ,
but its all but gone now ,at least i havent seen any since back then …

its great there is something like what you have preserved still to be had and appreciated by folks, its a time capsule really , a trip back in time to an age of better things and certainly better pot…

9 Likes

My dear friend wally. I swear I did not forget about you. I just got a bit tied up with harvest :joy:

21 Likes

hahaha ,
no worries my friend ,
when you are ready is fine …

8 Likes