Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Cool to see people keeping the “old school brick weed” alive.

4 Likes

That is a pic of a extream Colombian leaning Nevils Haze i used that as an example but that is what the Green Colombian lines we grew looked like. The red Colombians are very different in how they look and flower.

4 Likes

I live in a zone with a climate called subtropical, it’s great to outdoors but that could be tricky cuz it seems the more life surrounding the plants more there will be plagues and mold. Specially in crowded grows. Up there is a zone that’s close to equator line and arid climate. Perfect for growing sativa’s but then comes the watering question.
Colombia is mostly rainforest as I remember but cannabis cultivation as it happens to coffee cultivation is mostly families business where there is close watch and care of the kiddos.

3 Likes

But once again, nothing compares to a beautiful equatorial sativa under the sun :sunrise:

4 Likes

I remember an article explaining that Colombia was changing their cultivars for dutch genetics to speed up production and productivity. In the country I live we are flooded with cannabis from Paraguay and also from Colombia although their best seller all-around is still cocaine.
In ninities was not uncommon bricked Colombian weed and those still exist but if it happens that you find bag seed you will see that it’s usually mid/mid to indica overcome. The scenario is doomed.

4 Likes

Colombian seized by police in 1980

20 Likes

Colombian Red should always be red like in the 1980s, or it is no Colombian Red but Colombian green.

2 Likes

Well, I never grown weed in tropical area, but here in Europe i saw the PM fuck also original haze…

4 Likes

Indeed bud as we expected foreign cultivars are taking the space, the very same is happening in Thailand and even in Paraguay or either Brazil. Few fighters stand for sativa’s requisition so…
The same happened to me, all fucked up in debts my bet for the summer was a mid/mid hybrid only to keep the dream on cuz otherwise no way I can finish my Evening Eve by the time summer :parasol_on_ground: comes

2 Likes

Thing is, I hate couches I don’t even have one and further more I hate being lazy and hungry. Sats are the perfect medicine for me

4 Likes

Colombian field 1970s

21 Likes

Only the strong shall understand.

7 Likes

Mr.cat guards it with honour :wink:

1 Like

10 Likes

Which one is the weed and which one is the suitcase? I can’t tell.

11 Likes

Y’all ever smoke a suitcase? It’ll send ya packing…

16 Likes

Colombian primo

36 Likes

weird looks like they use cannabis to cover a few corn plants , hahaha …

also several miles through jungle moutains , i see neither things …
but id give a bit to try the weed that came from those patches ,
i bet it was prime , if processed well , harvested at the ideal time , well dried ,
and processed , but who knows with large areas like that ,
sometimes the bulk gets too much and we get quantity over quality …
i see this where i live also , poorly handled weed ,
could have been great if they just did the right things ,
which of course is right at the get go , source the very best seed …

5 Likes

Reminds me of the movies Pink Panther lol.Never smoked good import Colombian btw like Thai, Jamaican.I have some another pics from the 1970-80s.

Big bale of Colombian weed with seed

How they handle the merchandise

11 Likes

Looks like what we called just Lumbo back in the late 70s and early 80s. We occasionally got the good shit, Santa Marta Gold. Last time I saw any of that which was not grown by me was '79.

6 Likes